PDA

View Full Version : HOLY SMOKES!!!

Redneck
February 6th, 2004, 07:58 PM
My Dad just called me and I can't believe his luck. He got his letter from GMC today telling him what vehicle that he won in the OnStar contest. Its a freaking
$48,000 YUKON XL!!!

Needless to say Mom and Dad are going nuts. Im just like WOW!!

aCiD
February 6th, 2004, 07:59 PM
gooooooooodie the super charged one?? sound like it :D

|Noob
February 6th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Call up your dad and tell him as payment for making you miserable as a teen, you demand the car :D ....

That's awesome man, the biggest thing I've ever won is an marble ashtray...

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 6th, 2004, 08:22 PM
HOLY CRAP ALAN~!!!! Dude...that ROCKS!!!

LA_MERC_JESTER
February 6th, 2004, 09:55 PM
good grief, why is it always someone I hear about and never me.... I have never one a contest in my life..... not even one of those free coke bottle deals under the lids...... o well, that is really cool. See if he will let us borrow it at the LAN so we can cruise the town........

LA_MERC_Spark
February 6th, 2004, 11:53 PM
Saweet man... Das just plain w00t!!!!!

MadOne
February 7th, 2004, 08:42 AM
thats awesome alan, tell him congrats from me.

LA_MERC_Yankee
February 7th, 2004, 08:53 AM
That's too cool. I'm gonna have to go start pushing the on-star buttons.

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 7th, 2004, 11:08 AM
remember yankee, the on ein my truck won't in you anything but a smack on the head :twak

LA_MERC_Yankee
February 7th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Never forget the day we tested the button. Dirge went into get the beer for the Mardi Gras Parade and we hit the button. "On Star, may I help you." "Yeah, we just wanted to see if this thing works."

Dirge, "What are you fools doing?"

:D :D

Iccey
February 7th, 2004, 11:31 AM
OMG ALAN U NEED TO TELL UR DAD U WONT THAT.

That is a very nice vechile man i want one

|Noob
February 7th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Yankee
Never forget the day we tested the button. Dirge went into get the beer for the Mardi Gras Parade and we hit the button. "On Star, may I help you." "Yeah, we just wanted to see if this thing works."

Dirge, "What are you fools doing?"

:D :D

:laugh: :laugh:

SgtJeff
February 9th, 2004, 03:24 AM
I just won 2 bux in the lotto...w00t..

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
February 9th, 2004, 08:53 AM
That's about as cool a prize as I've heard about. I always wondered if those contests were real or not, considering I've never known anyone who's won anything from them. That's super awsome Alan, your dad is having one hella good year already.

eCkO SmoOv3
February 9th, 2004, 10:01 AM
Ehy, that is just plain SWEET.

To all LA_MERC's, I currently can't get on the server or forums to play with you guys. I will be posting on the forum every now and then.
Keep the server as you guys have kept it up to the point I stopped playing. I will play CS sometime Next motnh hopefully. THANKS, And I'll see you here. PEACE

eCkO SmoOv3
February 9th, 2004, 10:01 AM
By the way, I miss playing with you guys.

NoXiOuS
February 9th, 2004, 11:02 AM
hey, its possible to win something. i thought the same way you guys do, "im never gonna win!"...then one day, i got a letter in the mail, saying that i was picked as the winner of the Win it Before you Can Buy It XBOX sweepstakes. they gave away one Xbox from each participating Taco Bell. i won it from the Plaquemine, LA one. I still cant believe it, and that was like more than a year ago.

just keep hope alive, lol.

it'll happen.

Now if only i couldve won that Yukon. Geeeeze, companies are getting generous these days.

gratz for winning that yukon!

}{y|3ri|)
February 9th, 2004, 11:22 AM
was wandering where you were ecko..

hey red are they going to keep it or sell it.. alot of times the worst thing about wining a car is having to afford all the taxes on it.

thats friggin cool man w00t!!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==