PDA

View Full Version : Whine!

x[rebequa]
February 6th, 2004, 12:13 AM
2 whines! read'm 'n weep!

First of all, who ever is scared of the auto sniper you suck :D Put it back you lamer! Or i'll send 1000 sparrows to poop on your car.

Secondly - friend of mine plays with me from time to time - in fact a few of my friends have come over with me to play since our server has gone off line :) And like me, they enjoy the server - Cetpada, odin, buckem, Fei, fragnome occasionally - and a guy named Cloud PBH - someone banned Cloud - just curious as to why. I vouch for him as a good player - not as good as eob mind you :) but he's decent. but if there was a good reason, i guess that's life :) Just curious :)

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
February 6th, 2004, 12:26 AM
If he was banned, why is he not asking for himself? Just curious. Also, our admins do a pretty good job so if he was banned, I'm sure it was for a pretty good reason.

We might occasionally ban a legit player but over 95% of the time, we are on the money. As far as that 5%, I'm not to worried about it because the server stays full enough as it is. The server is first and foremost, for our members. The public comes in second.

As far as the autosnipers, when the stacked team that is playing the easy side of the map has 5-6 autosnipers and they are rushing with them round after round, we have a problem. Now, maybe people shy away from that gun a little and it will be phased back in later.

x[rebequa]
February 6th, 2004, 11:19 AM
cloud's kinda shy :) but if he needs to speak for himself i'll have him do so :)

as for the auto - can't ya just limit it like the awp? :) 1-2 per team max ? just teasing ya on that one anyway :D

Iccey
February 6th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Dont worry beca i still like u hehehe

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
February 6th, 2004, 12:03 PM
The plugin to limit the awp was an amx plugin, I tried altering it to work with the autosniper but I have had no time to finish and test it.

|Noob
February 6th, 2004, 12:47 PM
:):):):):):):):)

:rolleyes:

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 6th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Noob's Happy....^:biggrin^

LA_MERC_Onji
February 6th, 2004, 01:34 PM
ban the awp while your at it toby /me hateses the awp arrg :)

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
February 6th, 2004, 01:39 PM
There is only one awp per team, make sure each teams choses carefully who they want as their awper and communicate clearly to him where the other team is positioned at.

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 6th, 2004, 01:40 PM
:eek:
lol Onji
when you walk on your knuckles, I guess its hard to shoot :p:

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 6th, 2004, 02:10 PM
OMG!!! hahahah!

|Noob
February 6th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
There is only one awp per team, make sure each teams choses carefully who they want as their awper and communicate clearly to him where the other team is positioned at.

I agree that one awp per team is a good idea, but it's really hard to dictate who gets the awp in a public server....and that can get annoying.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
February 6th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Same here, when you have a bunch of people that do not care anyways, it gets to be very trying to get them to not get the AWP (especially those that cannot handle it very well). Also, if someone other than a Merc is trying to be a leader of the team (in a good way), these people want listen to them either. My 2 cents.

I do agree, one AWP per team. :-)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
February 6th, 2004, 03:45 PM
i'm not to sure why cloud was banned, or who banned him.. But it seemed like a nice guy, kinda quiet, but pretty nice... He was also a good cs player too :)

|Noob
February 6th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_EndOfBeginninG
i'm not to sure why cloud was banned, or who banned him.. But it seemed like a nice guy, kinda quiet, but pretty nice... He was also a good cs player too :)

You should take lessons EoB, your game really needs some work.:d:

LA_MERC_Sniper
February 6th, 2004, 08:48 PM
when did it happen?

x[rebequa]
February 6th, 2004, 09:23 PM
discuss who's going to awp?? Communicate on other team position?!! are you mad?? that requires teamwork, and cs is NOT a team game :D

|Noob
February 6th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by x[rebequa]
discuss who's going to awp?? Communicate on other team position?!! are you mad?? that requires teamwork, and cs is NOT a team game :D

Sadly enough that's true...

Someone should host a 1337 server with invite only access.:laugh:

eNdOfBeGinNinG
February 7th, 2004, 01:27 PM
hehe I think corona and I communicate pretty well together when we are the same team.. Although he is a gimp right now, he still doing good haha.

Cloudpbh
February 29th, 2004, 11:29 PM
I was asked to come here by rebequa about being banned.

I believe I was banned by AndyConda, the map was Italy and I was doing decently on CT, with everyone else on my team being horrible and the T team mostly being comprised of LA_MERC players.

He misthrew a flashbang and said I was cheating for not being blinded. Then after a short while I found myself banned from the server.

Well, that's all, if I do get unbanned see you guys out there.

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 1st, 2004, 05:39 AM
Cloud, you should have started a new thread...other than that, someone else will have to help you.

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 1st, 2004, 06:20 AM
Well to start with Andyconda couldn't have banned you...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
March 1st, 2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Cloudpbh
I was asked to come here by rebequa about being banned.

I believe I was banned by AndyConda, the map was Italy and I was doing decently on CT, with everyone else on my team being horrible and the T team mostly being comprised of LA_MERC players.

He misthrew a flashbang and said I was cheating for not being blinded. Then after a short while I found myself banned from the server.

Well, that's all, if I do get unbanned see you guys out there.

There has actually been a few times where a flashbang will go off in my face and it does NOT affect my whatsoever. I have even had delayed flashbangs... where it will go off in my face, and then blind me 1-2 secs later. But like what was posted on your other thread, our admins are have a pretty good eye for cheaters. I'm not saying you cheat because I saw no demo, but i'm not saying the person who did banned you was wrong, just saying I have had a few flashes that didn't affect me either.

LA_MERC_goose
March 1st, 2004, 01:15 PM
I can vouch for the flashbangs myself. I've caught several from illegal-op and they have done little to impair my vision and I've caught some that I can go get a cup of coffee and come back and still be blind. Must be my "illegal-op only" hax! :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==