PDA

View Full Version : Redneck bans me for pwning him in deaglefactory

p0ng
February 1st, 2004, 08:51 PM
Redneck spends his time talking smack saying im a "crybaby" then decides to kickban me for going 59-16? rediculus bro. Ive been playing in ur server for about 2-3 months. maybe give or take a little. Ur the only one that has complained to me redneck. thx, ill take this kickban as a complement i guess b.c i doubt ill get out of it.:blue: :d:

LA_MERC_Mercy
February 1st, 2004, 08:58 PM
Well shows how much you know...if you have been playing for that long, you would know who the admins are...and guess what? red aint one of them...now next time, try posting civilized like and maybe you would get a better response..

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
February 1st, 2004, 08:58 PM
Actually, I banned you for owning me.. oh wait, you never owned me yet, in fact, I usually own you and another thing, I wasn't even playing. (P.S. Redneck is not even an admin, but he is a respected clan member) I banned you for your smart arse mouth. I guess you think you are some kind of CS god but you are, maybe, just an average player. You downgrade not only our members but other regulars on the server and frankly, I had enough and had already communicated that to the other admins.

Now on closing, consider yourself OWNED!, Again

Thank you, have a nice day.

LA_MERC_Mercy
February 1st, 2004, 09:05 PM
ouch tobysan...ouch

bighead
February 1st, 2004, 11:23 PM
LMAO...toby remind me not to get on your bad side :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==