PDA

View Full Version : toby or nay other guru its a cool map i need admin mod on my pc

LA_MERC_Sniper
February 1st, 2004, 12:16 AM
hey i found this cool jumping map but its hard as crap atleat for me its kinda like giant bean except it is in a tree well three or four trees . where can i get admin mod or amx so i can godmode and no clip when i keep falling off the map is kz_climbers_b01 :confused: :D

LA_MERC_Onji
February 1st, 2004, 10:26 AM
lol thats cheatin, do it on your own without godmode, you'll feel better about your self when your done, its a fun map :)

LA_MERC_Sniper
February 2nd, 2004, 10:33 AM
lo i keep falling off and dying and i havent gotten 1/10th the way to the top lol

$pecto|2
February 3rd, 2004, 10:22 AM
sv_gravity

kekekekekeeekek

:d:

LA_MERC_Onji
February 3rd, 2004, 10:48 AM
thats cheatin too! lol we saw a guy at the 2000 winter cpl, that did it in like 6 minutes or something, it was insane

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 3rd, 2004, 11:24 AM
OMG, I remember when we put that on the practice server...that was insane,
I think we all followed Corona up to the top. He would teleport us when we got really high.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 3rd, 2004, 05:52 PM
I Got To See This Map.....

eNdOfBeGinNinG
February 3rd, 2004, 07:08 PM
naw that was beanstalk diesel :)

LA_MERC_Sniper
February 3rd, 2004, 09:01 PM
that wa sgiant bean i found a server with alo tof them and they are fun but frustrating you get to a height and there is a hard jump and you fall a llong long way lol then its @^$#%$@%#%#%$@%%%$#%$$Y^#%$@ i got to start all over lol

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 4th, 2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_EndOfBeginninG
naw that was beanstalk diesel :)

:doh
oh yea thats right.
That was an awesome goof-off night.

SgtJeff
February 6th, 2004, 02:43 AM
speaking of maps...sniper and I were playin on a server Scoutsandknives last night...after he left the admin there put on 'random weapons' OMG it was so much fun. Don't know if we have the capabilities or if anyone wants to...the maps were fun and there was an added thing where u used a rope/grappling hook thing to pull you around...LOL...you bound it to a key and you were swingin round like tarzan..fun as HELL!! when we went to random weapons...everyone gets the same weapon, different one each time you restart...endless ammo...bloodfest...Totally awesome...just an idea...

LA_MERC_Sniper
February 6th, 2004, 08:36 AM
ha ah yeah it was woot but i missed the random weapons had to go to bed lol. WHINE

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==