PDA

View Full Version : realism packs

Omega_Prime
January 31st, 2004, 11:45 PM
can someone post up some good realism packs for 1.6 thanks.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 31st, 2004, 11:50 PM
http://www.extremetomato.com/

Mordsyth
February 1st, 2004, 12:49 AM
well here is something i did that improved the 1.6 a great deal..i took the sound pack from my pipe6 realism pack and put it 1.6 by creating the new directory.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
February 1st, 2004, 06:02 AM
Stay away from Fusion PAck.. Although some of the models were kewl It really lagged me out, and some of the sounds were downright annoying:(

LA_MERC_MadMAX
February 1st, 2004, 09:12 AM
Yeah - fusion pack sucks, but the extreme tomato pack is really cool!

Omega_Prime
February 1st, 2004, 03:56 PM
max were do i install the pack? the path they give in the installer isnt right, do i need to put them in steam and if so where at in steam?

LA_MERC_MadMAX
February 1st, 2004, 04:12 PM
X:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\count er-strike\ where "X:" is the drive letter you have steam installed too

Omega_Prime
February 1st, 2004, 04:30 PM
got it thanks and yes its nice i can feel my ak again, only one i dont like is the mp5

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 2nd, 2004, 07:45 AM
Yeah I highly recommend the extreme tomato, nice find Max.

CajunTech
February 2nd, 2004, 07:51 AM
So I shouldn't install it into Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\count er-strike\cstrike ?

I tried this out last night, er this morning and didn't notice much difference. The Deagle looked a little different (picture of eagle on slide and seemed darker), but that was it. Do any of the guns have a change that is easily noticable so I can tell if it installed correctly?

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 2nd, 2004, 07:57 AM
the sounds are much diff and the awp looks like the 50 cal m82 sniper rifle, I think it is awesome.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
February 2nd, 2004, 08:05 AM
You would notice a diff Tech - it changes your CS backdrop when you first start up CS too - take the cstrike off the end of the path, or else you're installing into a cstrike folder inside your cstrike folder :)

BTW, Diesel - Maverick found it initially - it IS awesome though!

CajunTech
February 2nd, 2004, 08:05 AM
Definately didn't work right for me then. The AWP still looks like big green pea shooter to me.

aCiD
February 2nd, 2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_MadMAX
X:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\count er-strike\ where "X:" is the drive letter you have steam installed too

Oh i see Max, you help Omega but not me... j00 dont lub me! WAAH, hehehe jp with ya man :D

Iccey
February 2nd, 2004, 01:45 PM
yeah that is what im usin now man it is bad arse

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==