PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice :D

aCiD
January 31st, 2004, 04:53 PM
Heeeeylo everyone,
erm, well, was thinking, i need a new game.. and since all you nubs please games .. maybe yall can help me with one :D aheheh, but anywhos, i was thinking along the line of an RPG not a MMORPG, like SWG, that crap to big.. or SWG, lord.. i played that and i hadda start over on ever character i made cause i would get freakin LOST ! RAWR! anywho, or EQ, never liked that one to much.. But saw Dark Age of Camelot, looked neato, erm, i know there are more, not Diablo, people cheat way to much on that game.. bah! i wish i could make a game, I KNOW HOW IT WOULD BE! :P lol, lets see if i could describe a game a want. I want a old mythical or medevil based type RPG, NO FREAKIN GUNS! im tired of RPG's with guns and lasers.. blah, i want Axes, swords, armor, like if you kill a bear you can gut its head and use it as armor :D lmao, ya know something like that?? i really need something els to play, cause CS makes me upset sometimes, and yall never stop killing me lol *whine* but just seeing if any of you had any suggestions :D thanks!:d: :d:

-aCiD-

|Noob
January 31st, 2004, 05:06 PM
It's a MMORPG, and actually has been on the downhill in the last year with updates that make it too easy for nubs to get good, but I like it none the less. But oh well, the name of it is Ultima Online. I've played it on and off for years, testing out new expansion packs and such. Great setup on skill building, and one of my all-time favorite games.

aCiD
January 31st, 2004, 05:34 PM
oh yea i like UO, i liek how you can buy items on ebay too hehehehehe, i was never against UO was kinda hard for me to get use to it, but i still kinda got it going with my barb :D hehehe, tanks |Noob

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
February 1st, 2004, 06:05 AM
lmao at AciD:) how bout pong no guns or lasers in that:)

aCiD
February 1st, 2004, 06:41 AM
sLing are you being sarcastic to me? :( i came for help and you shoot me down! ::WHINES!!:: lol, i like pong =-X

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
February 1st, 2004, 07:02 AM
no..u know I lub jo0 you big nub:) Im in the market for a new game as well, no swg for me as paying per month to play something Ive already spent 50 bux on makes me mad, so If ya find something kewl lemme know. And your avatar is very disturbing, I just cant stop looking at it..make it stop ...ahhhh

|Noob
February 1st, 2004, 10:06 AM
Advice: Drink some more Nesquick.

Redneck
February 1st, 2004, 10:14 AM
Acid you should try Anarchy Online. Its not as massive as SWG, yet has many interesting story lines. There is a free trial that you can do to see if you like it or not. If you try it give my buddy Ocsabat a tell in game. You will need someones help to get you started or you will be so freaking lost its not funny.

aCiD
February 1st, 2004, 12:30 PM
yeai tried AO, i saw it in one of the SS taken somwhere.. it was.. er... different.. and .. i didnt follow it =/ i still have it.. Shadow Lands, i mean some of the weapons are neato i think ima go with UO its 10$ to buy and 9$ per month, i mean you cant lose? lol, anywhoser, if anyone else has got more sugestions lemme know! oh yea and btw me lub j00 to sLing! AWWW lmao, oh yea, GO PANTHERS! bah, why couldnt SC have a cool name? =/.

Redneck
February 1st, 2004, 12:39 PM
Yeah Acid if you dont have someone to explain it to you and help you along AO will loose you. Its a great game. Kinda slow at times when your trying to lvl up or camping some spawn point for special weapons/articles. Most of the time its freaking great. Good PVP areas too, but you gotta get help with that in knowing how to equip yourself. Just wish I was still playing, I would have you loving that game.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
February 1st, 2004, 03:56 PM
twister
hide and go seek
freeze tag
cherades
janga
shoots and ladders
hungry hungry hippo
trouble

thre are all kinds of games you can try...

|Noob
February 1st, 2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
twister
hide and go seek
freeze tag
cherades
janga
shoots and ladders
hungry hungry hippo
trouble

thre are all kinds of games you can try...

Hungry Hungry Hippo's might be a little too extreme for him. You think it wise to suggest it?;)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
February 1st, 2004, 05:51 PM
acid.. i know I said we would talk about it before we go ahead and get a game.. but i just got back from walmart and i bought daoc.. And i'm loving it!! It was 10$ for cd and a code, so we bought 3 of them. Lauren, josh and myself.. dood it a FUN FUN game, and the weapon and spells are awesome looking.. Not to hard to catch on either... So i say get it and we start palying.. btw you get 1st month free :)

aCiD
February 1st, 2004, 08:47 PM
oh yea i know, but it will get boaring.. i had it..
lol i got UO :D ima make a house WEEE

eNdOfBeGinNinG
February 2nd, 2004, 04:18 AM
UO graphics worse then nexus lol.. DAOC still fun ;)

aCiD
February 2nd, 2004, 11:43 AM
er no.. nexus has horrible graphics =/... UO pretty neato still heheh, but er, did merc recruit some people i was talking to Nikki alz nite and look on the server info and i saw LA_MERC_YellowDog, just wondering :D hehe i might get DOAC bd, dunno yet.. jus dunno lol

}{y|3ri|)
February 2nd, 2004, 12:01 PM
AO rocks.. ive been addicted to it... er i mean playing it for about 1 year now.

aCiD
February 2nd, 2004, 03:54 PM
y0 BD i got DOAC, the 1st one.. get on aim sometime and tell me where ya live :D

CajunTech
February 2nd, 2004, 04:06 PM
There's a new UO coming out soon.

I still have 2 DAOC accounts (highest level is about 30th Healer and a 20ish Shaman for power leveling low level chars) and had two UO accounts. UO was fun until they started making it too easy. Went from always needing equipment, friends, etc.. to running around naked/solo with a weapon owning everything in sight.

Maybe I'll be able to shoot ya'll more once you get into that relaxed RPG state :)

LA_MERC_Drax
February 2nd, 2004, 07:25 PM
World of Warcraft due out sometime this year i think, also EQ2 coming out. I currently play EQ(not so much anymore, got a pretty much topped out char and tired of it) and FFXI, which i don't find it as exciting as EQ, everything seems so lagged, delays on actions and such.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==