PDA

View Full Version : Episode III Footage Leek

Omega_Prime
January 25th, 2004, 09:57 PM
someone has gotten their hands on a video with anakin and obi wan fighting, it also has a few other nice things in it as well, playing in the background is back in black by acdc i have now watched it 3 times and now i am just drooling waiting for this movie! go here http://www.toochilled.com/episode-x/boards/ and sign up for these forums, once done you should be able to download the movie from thier forums, i found it in the episode III spoilers section its worth it if you want a peak at obi and anakin's fight, its not that big of a spoiler seeing as how all the special effects are not done. go check it out already!

Maximus
January 25th, 2004, 10:15 PM
anyone post the movie here?

Omega_Prime
January 25th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:18 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.gabec.net/idontfear/episode3/spy/footage/backinblack.avi

try this link not sure if it will still work thats why you need to sign up for these forums, might work might not.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 26th, 2004, 05:35 AM
w00t...am dling it now...

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 26th, 2004, 06:26 AM
damm that 'access denied' message!

LA_MERC_Spark
January 26th, 2004, 06:57 AM
w00t! worked 4 me!!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 26th, 2004, 06:59 AM
worked for me too...very awesome. I can't wait for the movie.

JUNKY
January 26th, 2004, 08:50 AM
Any of you guys read the SW books? All of the Extended Universe stuff? I just finished the 13 book New Jedi Order series, and was curious what others who read them thought about it.

JUNKY
January 26th, 2004, 09:06 AM
And the leaked footage looks promising, which is a good thing, because I'm one of those die-hard Star Wars fans that was left kinda disappointed by episode 1 and 2, flame me all you want, but there has been something missing. I think a lot of it was that there doesn't seem to be the same sense of comaraderie that Episodes 4-6 had with it's cast. Of course they killed off the 2 characters I liked the most - Qui-Gon and Maul. Rumor is that they were both in the studio at times, possibly reshooting some scenes that could be flashbacks, or extra footage for the eventual box set of all 6 episodes.

Also swapping Anakins seemed to throw a lot of people, I know that Anakin had to be older in the 2nd and 3rd films, but I think the age jump between the 2 films was too much, and with Hayden int he 2nd film, it was like you were having to get used to a completely different character. Hopefully in the 3rd film there will be more continuity, because I was expecting a lot more dark-side leanings from Anakin in the second film than killing a bunch of Tusken Raiders.

Omega_Prime
January 26th, 2004, 01:42 PM
sorry bro but i loved both episodes I and II, everything about them i love i guess really its obi wan being the main goodie because i have always been a hudge fan of old ben. from what i hear though episode III will tie everything together from I and II and just make those episodes that much better, kinda what II did for I, i know after watching II i was like damn I did make a lot of sense. Also it is stated that palpatines lightsaber will just not be on his hip for show and tell.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==