PDA

View Full Version : Spray probs

LA_MERC_Spark
January 22nd, 2004, 10:39 PM
K so WTH is going on man!! My spary aint workin!!! I've made countless sprays, poped the .wad file in the ole cstike folder and spary away! Now!! Nothin! :( Is this some steam issue?

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 23rd, 2004, 05:06 AM
must be - mine hasn't worked since 1.6 came out :(

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 23rd, 2004, 05:07 AM
actually - i take that back - i haven't tried it lately, but when steam/1.6 first came out - I could put the WAD in there, and it would work, UNTIL i disconnected/reconnected and it would be gone again :(

Redneck
January 23rd, 2004, 08:18 AM
If your having problems "spraying" maybe you should see a proctologist and get him to check your prostate? Just a thought......

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 23rd, 2004, 08:20 AM
I thought only animals "sprayed". Are you guys trying to mark your territories again?

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 23rd, 2004, 11:26 AM
Ahhh Red is on a roll today.
yeah Spark get that checked asap :p:

LA_MERC_Spark
January 23rd, 2004, 11:40 AM
j00 all get da FINGA!!!!

CoF
January 26th, 2004, 11:43 AM
spray issues: if u go into customize/options it automatically rewrites the spray to defualt, leave the pldecal.wad as the default one and instead of the custom one u r using being named so name it tempdecal.wad (then just don't go into options and all will be good, keep a back tempdecal.wad2 or something up in there incase u for some reason need to go in there)

LA_MERC_Spark
January 26th, 2004, 12:02 PM
I understand the options thing.. Its always been that way... The thing that pisses me off is that I've made several sprays for lots of people, and it has always worked with no problem... a couple days ago I had a problem with my sound...I went into options and i knew I would need to replace the pdecal.wad file with my own again....However after doing so the spray is still reverting back to the default....Never had this problem b4..

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 26th, 2004, 12:08 PM
i want to use my spray!!!!!!!!1

CoF
January 26th, 2004, 12:48 PM
use it named as tempdecal.wad and it should work

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 26th, 2004, 02:10 PM
so if i go into 'options' for ANY reason, like to change name or any other settings, it will change back to the default spray?

i'll try changing name to tempdecal.wad

LA_MERC_Spark
January 26th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Treid all of that man....noo g00d...I cant even change through the default sprays.... followed everyones sugestions and detailed how to do's, .....no g00d....

CoF
January 27th, 2004, 07:26 PM
wow the only actual problem that i could think of would be that the server doesn't allow it. i've never heard of someones spray (defualt or not) just not allowing you to change. if its that important though might just wanna try reinstalling cs.

-FA- hoody
January 28th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Yeah spark, in 1.6 every spray thay is sprayed is save in some kinda of folder or something and takes up hella space. We disabled custom sprays on our server, maybe ya'll did the same thing. not to sure what else it could be myself.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==