January 19th, 2004, 04:46 PM
My little tiger :)

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 19th, 2004, 04:48 PM
another

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 19th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Awww look how sweet!!!
CUTE LITTLE BABY YOU HAVE THERE!!! Good job...

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 19th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Congrats again D! Good job!!!

LA_MERC_Yankee
January 19th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Congrats Mike. She's a cuties!!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 19th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Congrats Mike!

LA_MERC_Onji
January 19th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Congrats man!! I'm glad everything went ok!

blondie
January 19th, 2004, 05:17 PM
She is cute
Congrats Man

eCkO SmoOv3
January 19th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Cute baby there, congrats.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
January 19th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Congrats Mike! looks like she's a keeper. (good thing too, cause they're kinda hard to return)

LA_MERC_Spark
January 19th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Congrats Mike! Enjoy the moment d00d... b4 you know it she'll be runnin round breaking stuff!! lol!

aCiD
January 19th, 2004, 06:55 PM
w00t Congrats man! :)

Apocalypse
January 19th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Mike, I'm happy for you and your family. A healthy baby is a blessing! Congratulations :)

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 19th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Congrats man! I see your already sportin the LSU gear on Gabriella.

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 19th, 2004, 07:31 PM
way to go mom! congrats to you too diesel!!!!

LA_MERC_Yankee
January 19th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Mrs. Yankee says she looks just like you.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 19th, 2004, 08:37 PM
w00t go little tiger!

gg Beth and Mike!

Redneck
January 19th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Congratulations Diesel! Shes beautiful man. Now you just gotta get her sleeping thru the night and yall will really be able to enjoy her.

LA_MERC_Sniper
January 19th, 2004, 11:42 PM
yeah you got your hands full now wait till shes walkin lol good job i know you guys are tired get some rest congratulations on the beautiful baby girl

LA_MERC_goose
January 20th, 2004, 06:09 AM
SW33T! I used to laugh when I heard this but now I know it's true: You teach them to walk and talk for the first two years of their life and tell them to sit down and shut up the next 16 years. GJ and the fun has just begun! :D

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 20th, 2004, 07:19 AM
Diesel When was she born? and is this your first baby???

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 20th, 2004, 08:15 AM
She was born at Jan 16th @8:16 am
this is our first.
She was born exactly 30 yrs to the day, as me, at the same hospital.
She looks just like my wife in many ways, but has some of my features as well, although her's is just baby fat :p:

goose, lmao, that is a good one.

Thanks for your kind words,
Andyconda and Bighead are now in the ondeck circle. :)

Iccey
January 20th, 2004, 08:18 AM
GRATZS man she is Truly a Beautful sight good luck and my she Grow up to be just like her Daddy( Minus the CS LMAO) hehehe

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 20th, 2004, 09:22 AM
wow Diesel thats special to have her born on the same day and hospital as you. Little girls have this special bond with there daddys so enjoy that. Also some say that girls are easier to raise then boys and I say NOPE!! LOL Girls are a lot more emotional and for that reason only I say girls are just as hard as boy to raise. I have one of both my girl is the oldest she's 4 and my boy is 2 and I'm pulling my hair out. LOL

Anyway my point to all this was enjoy this time you have with her. And she's going to love you because she's going to have that special bond with you. Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 20th, 2004, 09:36 AM
Yeah, I made a mistake...I showed those pics to Alicia and she asked, "So, when are we having one?"

DOH!!!

bighead
January 20th, 2004, 02:51 PM
cute baby mike..but you're still an ugly mofo :P j/k

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 20th, 2004, 04:56 PM
lauren:"awww she so cute.. I want her..okay brandon, when you go to the next lan, your goin to steal the baby for me..okay??" doh
shes a keeper!!!

ohyea and bighead, we gunna say the same about you too soon enough ;P

LA_MERC_JESTER
January 21st, 2004, 04:50 PM
sweet!!!!!! in both senses of the word......... guess we will be seeing you on around 3 am or so sometimes huh, i used to put my boy in the bouncer and play games

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 21st, 2004, 05:29 PM
COOL, Congradulation's... I like the name you gave her. Little angle ( Gabriella )

AND BTW, EOB you took the words right out of my mouth! LOL

8-bit weapon
January 23rd, 2004, 09:45 PM
congrats! man enjoy the early years before there gone cause they go fast

MadOne
January 23rd, 2004, 10:49 PM
yep..sure will..congrats man..she is a cutie..

MoLo
January 24th, 2004, 09:53 AM
gratz...im 17 and my girlfriend is thinkin bout having a baby, im scared >.< i told her to wait till we r 25.......is that a good ago to have a baby?!?

JUNKY
January 24th, 2004, 10:00 AM
I dunno if 25 is, but I can pretty much tell you that 17 isn't.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 24th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Me being 24 with a 4 year old girl and a 2 year old boy... sometimes I wish I would have waited... But I still love them...

Yeah 25 is a good age... If she wants kids now!! Sind her my way after a week at my house with my evil kids she wouldn't want any for a while...

Wratt
January 24th, 2004, 10:04 PM
nice kid, ive only got 2 stepsons which i care for very ;much but dont have one of my own...treat him well and hope hes got ur mouse skills..hehehe... laters..
Wratt

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 28th, 2004, 01:32 PM
Congratulations Mike. She is adorable. I was up all last night with Candace because she was contracting and has dialated 1.5 cm. I don't think we have long so I may not be playing much CS soon. They're right to Mike, enjoy what you have because it flies by so fast. Tyler is now over 3 years old and Connor is almost here and it feels like yesterday we were in college living the high life without a care in the world. Now I'm almost 30 with a 3 year old boy and another boy coming very soon. James is right. Before you know it they're running around breaking stuff. And it always seems to be your stuff. A word to the wise MoLo is wait til your 25. That is a good age. I know you hear it a lot that you don't know anything at 17 or so, but they're right. You don't. I sure as hell didn't. I'm not even sure I know anything yet. But I did play my cards right. I waited until I graduated College and got a good stable job before getting married and considering kids. Your young and you need to enjoy life. Party Hard and Drink all night. You won't believe how kids put all that to an abrupt (And I mean abrupt) stop. Kids are by far the best thing in life but you'll have plenty of time for that. Before you say anything Robby, I know I still party hard and drink all night but atleast now I have the money to do it withoutmooching off everyone. Wait i still Mooch. Doh, my wisdom is not seeming so wise now, stupid brain. On second thought layy off the beer. It kills to many damn brain cells. Between the beer and getting my Engineering degree I don't have any more. Atleast I still have enough to play CS. Woohoo!

LA_MERC_goose
January 28th, 2004, 01:42 PM
I think Andy hit the hammer on the head. Or was that the nail on the head? Too much beer!
I'm 28, with a 5 yr old girl and a 2 yr old boy, college degree, solid job, wife in school and let me tell ya, IT AIN'T A CAKE WALK! Get the degree, the job then the family. Kids are a blast but life as you know it will officially be over - at least for the first four years of the childrens lives.
:D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==