PDA

View Full Version : shooter guys went to keg

sniperic
January 19th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Well I thought the keg guys had got banned, well there back today and they are anyoying to say the least. I asked insange if he was headshooter he said he was and aisian shooter was there and the rest of them.

I with there was a way to tell cs to permantly mute anybody with a keg tag.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 19th, 2004, 04:51 PM
KEG = shooter = MASTA...they're all the same.

SpEcTrE_KnIgHt
January 19th, 2004, 05:42 PM
boy i sure hope im not annoying to you guys, i barely talk. i have never been on masta or shooter, so go ahead and stop accociating KEG=annoying

SpEcTrE_KnIgHt
January 19th, 2004, 05:43 PM
but yes there are some annoying members...

aCiD
January 19th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by SpEcTrE_KnIgHt
boy i sure hope im not annoying to you guys, i barely talk. i have never been on masta or shooter, so go ahead and stop accociating KEG=annoying

:fruit :fruit :fruit

LA_MERC_Sniper
January 19th, 2004, 11:33 PM
YES I HAVE TO AGREE WITH SPECTRE THEIR ARE SOME HIM INCLUDED THAT ARE OR SEEM TO BE OLDER AND MORE MATURE BUT (oops sorry bout caps) some of them are young and abuse the mic way to much

aCiD
January 20th, 2004, 05:05 AM
well the ones ive talk...er...heard speaking on the mic.. are VERY VERY VERY VERY annoying... i mean if they didnt talk as much and if they toned there voices down...ALOT, it would be all right :p:

LA_MERC_goose
January 20th, 2004, 06:35 AM
I will agree. Some of the individuals who abuse the mic are annoying. Some of the members I hardly hear except when I'm getting shot. I have enjoyed the MUTE function in CS but unfortunately when I try to mute one or two I end up muting half my team or some reason. Oh, well. Hopefully as time goes by and puberty sets in, maybe some of that will change.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 20th, 2004, 06:38 AM
LOL!

Hopefully as time goes by and puberty sets in

Actually, someone (probably me) said something like, "Ice Ice Baby" or something yesterday. One of the "former shooters" started singing the tune, and I asked how he knew the tune to a song that was from before he was born.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 20th, 2004, 07:31 AM
lol i don't think they can access the forums without parental permission :p

CajunTech
January 20th, 2004, 07:53 AM
Just think how annoying it gets when you play with a surround sound system instead of headphones. Even my 4 year old walks in and wants me to "Tell them to be quiet"....

Lt.Dan
January 20th, 2004, 10:21 AM
:owned by a 4 year old, it does not get any better than that. :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==