PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft's is being a bully again.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 19th, 2004, 02:05 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/internet/01/19/offbeat.mike.rowe.soft.ap/index.html

CajunTech
January 19th, 2004, 02:12 PM
I don't think they can do anything about it. I think www.Compaqsucks.com and various sites like that are still around. I wouldn't have asked for any money period, just would have told them it's staying up.

Sometimes it's nice to have a free lawyer.

LA_MERC_goose
January 19th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Talk about a business that has more money than intelligence! L0S3RS!

Lt.Dan
January 19th, 2004, 03:41 PM
One word, "There Nazis"... wait thats two.. doh, look what they are making me do.. OFF WITH THERE HEADS!!!!

sniperic
January 19th, 2004, 03:44 PM
that just goes to prove that the lawers at microsoft have to much time on there hands, maybee the justice department needs to take them down another notch.

|Noob
January 19th, 2004, 03:50 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing Microsoft fading away in the next 10 years...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 19th, 2004, 04:47 PM
I don't know that is an actual copyright infringement. It's a matter of pronounciation. It's not like anyone is going to confuse him with the software company Microsoft. I think it's currious at best that they both are computer related. Only problem is the kid doesn't have the resources that MS does and they can just bury the guy in a sea of court docs and red tape. That pure bull IMO. The only thing I'd be currious about is the logo the kid used. Can't get to the site either....hmmm.

Scott

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==