PDA

View Full Version : How to Get a Life

blondie
January 18th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Computer Jokes - How to Get a Life
It's never easy to overcome innate nerdity, a serious Internet addiction, or a hard-core computer gaming habit, but trying usually isn't as painful as kidney stones. Here's how:

Let go of the mouse.

Turn off the computer.

Play a game of solitaire with a real deck of cards.

Eat something other than taco chips.

Fart without recording it and putting it up your Web page.

Get some sleep in bed rather than on your keyboard.

Next time you wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, don't tell everyone on your ICQ list about it.

Open a window without turning your computer back on (yes, it is possible). Very gradually expose your eyes to increasingly bright light so as to avoid damage or permanent sun blindness.

When you feel prepared for a massive dose of non-CRT radiation, put on welding goggles and go outside.

If you see someone, say "Hi" to them instead of trying to make the modem connect sound.

Visit a friend that you haven't spoken to in years because they don't have an email address.

Have ".com" officially removed from behind your name. Go on a date with someone you didn't meet in a chat room.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 18th, 2004, 06:54 PM
lol

Merdawk
January 18th, 2004, 07:46 PM
ahhh..

Thanks for the tips. I can do so much more now that I have a life :)

*Dumps life for the computer*

Redneck
January 18th, 2004, 08:38 PM
awww man do i have to go outside? and my keyboard is SOOOO comfortable!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 18th, 2004, 09:16 PM
good think my bed is right next to my pc.. when i pass out i normally hit the bed!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 18th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Might as well admit me into the insane asylum.

(All those that know me personally, HUSH! No comments please!)

$pecto|2
January 18th, 2004, 11:23 PM
they should come out with some cushion'y keyboards IMO... omg great idea 4 me!!!!!!!

Or, just find a chick that likes "computer nerds"!!!! it works.... (p.s. you gotta spend time with em though.) :d:

LA_MERC_goose
January 19th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Is it suppose to hurt when I stand up? How about when I try to walk? I can't open the door - there isn't a link!

M@lachi, have you forgotten we have frequent flier miles from the "office" we have to redeem soon! Doctor ... I mean my boss says they aren't any good after April.

LA_MERC_Drax
January 19th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Oops, forgot the goggles when going outside, got a bit of a seeing problem now :eek: :eek:

aCiD
January 19th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Merdawk
ahhh..

Thanks for the tips. I can do so much more now that I have a life :)

*Dumps life for the computer*

er...thats impossible =/

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==