PDA

View Full Version : FFXI

LA_MERC_Drax
January 14th, 2004, 11:44 PM
just curious how many mercs play FFXI, spark just stopped at my house, seemed alittle inebriated(however that silly word is spelled) and wants me to start playing a white mage. I always have liked FFXI, and since i have stopped playing EQ, maybe i could play FFXI.

LA_MERC_Spark
January 15th, 2004, 04:17 AM
dern right you should play!!! much better than EQ!! as far a being a white mage.........dern right again!! It's So hard to find a white mage when you need 1 !! lol!

CajunTech
January 15th, 2004, 07:30 AM
Own the game and still paying the monthly fee, but haven't played it besides the week I bought it hehe..

LA_MERC_Spark
January 15th, 2004, 12:33 PM
that's a shame...... what world you on btw?

CajunTech
January 15th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Have no clue.. I think a level 3-5 RM named Radeon...

LA_MERC_Spark
January 15th, 2004, 01:56 PM
when you start up and select char....it should say the world that your on..... in addition..when the game starts it say welcome to __________ ... me b on titan....

CajunTech
January 15th, 2004, 02:17 PM
I'd have to check. I know I signed on the day after it was released in North America. A lot of Japanese characters were spamming my screen and everyone had pumpkins on thier heads :) Never paid attention to the world because I was just testing it out.

aCiD
January 15th, 2004, 03:26 PM
well i have it.. but i dont have a creit card to play... so.. well i had a cheak card.. and i lost it.. so like ima stick with nexus :P it dosnet take up space and its pretty fun :P

}{y|3ri|)
January 15th, 2004, 03:27 PM
anarchy online is much better...

Omega_Prime
January 16th, 2004, 11:50 AM
nope

LA_MERC_Drax
January 16th, 2004, 11:55 AM
So i went out and bought, cause ima compulsive buyer. My name is Draax on titan if anyone else plays.

Hoooo
January 16th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Anarchy Online = complaint after complaint after "omg we gotta d/l a patch again?" after "geez shadowlands sucks" after COMPLAINT! =P

I been there, done that. lvl 200 Enforcer, named Hoooo, Unit Leader of Redemption. Stopped after i got 30,000 Shadowknowledge towards 201 and then started playing FFXI and i drool! Why? the only complaints you hear in FFXI is "dangit i died" or the occasional once a month lag spike that the server MIGHT encounter. And that there isn't an auto translator to talk fluently to the japs instead of the one word kinda translator thing they have setup.

BTW i'm on Odin, lvl 28 War/13whm /7monk. need to lvl monk some more =D but i havn't been playing due to school and women and family etc etc =)

Omega_Prime
January 16th, 2004, 07:20 PM
also on odin, 26 warr/11whm, havent got to play much because of work, this game is great! like posted above the only thing bad is the exp loss if you die, simple dont die and you wont loss exp, though its going to happen from time to time. i have had so much fun with this game i cant play cs that good anymore, was in cs the other day and trying to cast cure on myself i was like omg this aint ff lol.

CoF
January 19th, 2004, 09:32 AM
yea i think i might play some tonite im tired of not being a drk (dark knight for the ones who are like wtf?) come pick me up mike!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==