PDA

View Full Version : Just in case U dont know

Lt.Dan
January 14th, 2004, 10:50 PM
YOu can play Natural Selection 2.0 BETA on the Steam engine now. It installs as a third party game and works great, well at least on my computer it does. For some of you who don’t know what Natural Selection is, it is a first person shooter. You can be a Marine or an Alien; you both try to take over parts of the map. Maps are dark and remind me of the Movie Aliens. As you take control of areas you gain upgrades, these upgrades are for the side in which you are playing on. So if you are a Marine and your kicking but, you can have full body armor suits with grenade launchers, or jet packs to fly around about your enemy. IF you are an Alien you can turn into Giant hell raging bulls that can eat marines with one bite or aliens that have ravor sharp knife thingy hands that can hack you up. YOU ALL SHOULD CHECK IT OUT ... ITS FREE and FUN TO PLAY :)

:)

http://www.natural-selection.org/ <- LINK TO THERE WEB PAGE

:blue:

Lt.Dan
January 15th, 2004, 05:32 PM
all that spam and no reply, come on.. some of you... one of you has to play it... maybe ?????

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 15th, 2004, 06:13 PM
never played it, sorry

Apocalypse
January 16th, 2004, 09:32 AM
/stares off into space*****

Sorry, what were you saying? lol jk...haven't played it before

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 16th, 2004, 11:00 AM
yea, we lanned it a year back or so.. it was pretty cool. Its a FPS RTS type of game..

Lt.Dan
January 16th, 2004, 11:31 AM
well its part of steam, so you can download it and play it just like CS or D0D.. and its free. I know yall have not played it .. so try it out... its free free free free :soapbox

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 16th, 2004, 09:20 PM
HAHA, --> LA_MERC_Salesman Dan<--- I crown the!!! I will check it out. Thanks for the link.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 16th, 2004, 09:31 PM
I've played NS - it's PRETTY cool - just not necc. my cup of tea - i'll download it, I may drop in from time to time when i need a change

Mikey
January 17th, 2004, 03:47 AM
ive never really cared for it

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 17th, 2004, 04:17 PM
I tried it out last night, I will have to play it more to say if I like it or not. I could'nt figure out the objective last night, other then to chomp on a soilder when I found one.

sniperic
January 18th, 2004, 11:10 AM
well I downloaded and gave it a try, i find it a bit flakey and hard to play, guess i need to lear all the controls, but I prefer aliens vs preditors compared to that.

Lt.Dan
January 18th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Ok, I did not have much to do yesterday so I made a little page, gives a better understanding about the game.The page still needs a little work, but im working on it. I know what you are going to say, you made a web page?? Just for this thread??? What are you smoken crack??? Ha ha ha ha … well a little but only on the weekends :)

http://www.geocities.com/lamercltdan/NaturalSelection_info.html

sniperic
January 19th, 2004, 08:49 AM
wow a web page, that was neet, I am going to have to give the game a second chance.

Eric.

roXet
January 19th, 2004, 12:51 PM
w00t! NS rocks! I've been meaning to try it out again, but I never get around to downloading it. NS is more team oriented than CS ever thought about being. You *must* work with your buddies to survive, esp if you are the marines. A bunch of heavies with heavy MGs, a nade launcher and a guy with a welder will pwn any hive!

Lt.Dan
January 19th, 2004, 01:31 PM
true that, HMG's with heavys rule , ok now check out the page, I put more stuff on it :) WEWEWEWEWEWE

Wratt
January 29th, 2004, 07:15 PM
sounds kinda cool..ill give it a looksee soon..thanks.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==