PDA

View Full Version : For those who doubt EOB's mousepad h4x...

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 13th, 2004, 09:50 PM
Proof positive! The monster does exist!

LA_MERC_goose
January 14th, 2004, 06:21 AM
Holy crap! That thing is as big as the mats in the floor board of my truck!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 14th, 2004, 06:23 AM
OMG my secret b out!!! Also you can see some of my gamepad too :P You think playin with a monster mousepad hard? Try washing it.. Have to throw it in with the bed sheets :p

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 14th, 2004, 06:29 AM
LOL!!! I knew there had to be something to give you an edge...I guess it always helps to have a huge mousepad...

I keep hitting my computer and switching weapons as a result once I get into a firefight...talk about not cool...

LA_MERC_goose
January 14th, 2004, 06:31 AM
Oh, yeah! What the heck is Maverick drinking?! :slp

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 14th, 2004, 06:41 AM
Maverick.....please share! Inquiring minds want to know!

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 14th, 2004, 06:49 AM
That's ole Mav sucking on some Bawls...

lol Not a lie!

bighead
January 14th, 2004, 06:54 AM
LOL me and e0b bought the mousepads at the same time..too bad i don't use mine to play cs. Don't think it helps w/ the joystick :P

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 14th, 2004, 07:53 AM
lol, yea before i even found that mousepad i wanted a huge one.. Cuz since i have my sensitivity so low, my mouse kept fallin off my little mousepad.. then when that whole MTV a gammers life thing came on, the guy who won the UT2003 tourny, fatality, had this bigarse mousepad..and I was like OOO I WANT DAT!! Turns out he sells them, with the logo on it.. haha it was kinda expensive, i forget what we paid :P But its def. one of my fav things.. lol and if you think 1.5 sensitivity, and a bigmouse pad gives me an edge tech.. you should try it ;)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 14th, 2004, 07:55 AM
oh yea BTW i'm still talkin to that fatality d00d, and I am tryin to get him to come to our next lan.. He ALMOST came to the last one, but he had a tourny to go to :( anyways, it be cool to get owned by the best of the best :p

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 14th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge
That's ole Mav sucking on some Bawls...

lol Not a lie!
lmao, dirge is right... Your could win your own bawls at the lan.. Dang nothin like some bawls to keep you awake i tell you.. They are not that bad.. 1st time for everything right? haha

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 14th, 2004, 08:11 AM
lmao Dirge

even DragonLady won some.

LA_MERC_Spark
January 14th, 2004, 09:18 AM
Bawls and scotch and bawls and beer......ooooo....i still hurt :^)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 14th, 2004, 12:06 PM
gawd that was a great lan... from kamakazi to the pac-man level.. from sleepin on the floor to playin all day and night.. an from drinkin beer..er coke to sparks pants falling down.. again..that was a great lan :)

roXet
January 14th, 2004, 12:50 PM
I wouldn't have needed a mouse pad at the lan, but I got stuck on the freakin' white plastic folding tables and my logitech optical mouse wouldn't track on there! AAANNNNDDD the mouse pads that bayou had out there seemed to be even worse, I ended up using a piece of cardboard!

That's why I sucked! Yeah! That's the ticket!

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 14th, 2004, 12:51 PM
You are right about that, it was awesome!
for those that are not registeed yet, I strongly suggest that you
do so, it is a guaranteed great time.
Were else can you get that kind of offer.

Omega_Prime
January 14th, 2004, 07:40 PM
yea was fun looking forward to the next one.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 14th, 2004, 08:01 PM
oh yeah! i can't wait! last one was a blast!

|Noob
January 15th, 2004, 08:26 PM
We have the same headphones :/

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 16th, 2004, 04:04 AM
lol i think 20 people at that lan has those same headphones.. Props to max for tellin me about them, my fav headphones yet!!! Infact I am on my second pair.. I bit the mic when I was eating a sandwitch, and my baby nephew decided the dog wanted to listen to them so ne tied it around her head and it broke..doh..

|Noob
January 16th, 2004, 11:16 AM
I'm on my second pair too. First pair of mine were getting mauled. I throw them everywhere, eventually one ear started falling off and when I'm really into my cs, I tend to chew the wire. That messed the whole thing up. Last time I used the old ones, the one ear that was working was falling off, the other ear wasnt working, and the mic wasnt working. Served me well for over a year however.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 16th, 2004, 02:48 PM
same here.. mine lasted a good while.. I tried other headphones, but i just to much inlove with these hehehe

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==