PDA

View Full Version : Florence is dangerous!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 10th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Using http://www.bestplaces.net/ i was playing around and comparing Florence, SC with other Places in the US, and I noticed a disturbing trend...Florence's Crime Rate is scary!!!

Of all the MAJOR cities, I could think of (and Florence is hardly a Major city on a National Scale), we had a higher crime rate than the following:
New York
LA
Chicago
New Orleans
Charlotte
Dallas
San Antonio
Seattle
Philadelphia
Pittsburgh
Minneapolis
Denver
San Francisco

Of those that beat Florence (mostly BARELY):
Detroit
Miami
Atlanta
D.C.
St. Louis

Scarier yet is that Florence beat the ones it beat by almost twofold, and BARELY came in lower than the ones that beat Florence!!!!

Bear in mind that this is all per capita, i.e. per 100,000 population.

By the way, Florence is MUCH higher than Monroe...

LA_MERC_Spark
January 11th, 2004, 01:45 AM
hey!!! leave N.O. out of it!!

aCiD
January 11th, 2004, 06:40 PM
ya see Max, YA SEE?!?!? THIS IS WHY I CARRY A BERRETA WITH ME AT ALL TIMES! i mean who knows when someone can come up to me when im eating ice cream and say "HEY PUNK I THOUGHT I TOULD YOU NOT TO COME ROUND THEsE PARTS and try to TAKE MY INCE CREAM!!! i mean ITS ALL i can do to shoot his knees out and run SCREAMIN AND CRYING! lmao, but anywho, flornce is a big DRUG city... :P ya mean f00? hehehehehe

IamTylerDurden
January 11th, 2004, 08:09 PM
1/2 way between Miami and New York.. right on 95... heck yea its a big drug city!.. All the drug runners come and stop in for coffee @ Shoneys!.... West Florence High School is in the top 5 drug schools IN THE NATION!!! Trust me.. there was plenty of anything and everything to go around...

aCiD
January 11th, 2004, 08:16 PM
lmao @ Tyler, funny as crap, but oh so so so true, ahahahah stop for coffee.. ahhahahah that was great WEE HAW!

|Noob
January 11th, 2004, 09:22 PM
How do you think I feel in Detriot :)

LA_MERC_goose
January 12th, 2004, 06:21 AM
Max, you know better. Florence is on the list because of the drunk rednecks (no pun inteded LA_MERC_Redneck) that run around with the guns half cocked and the mouth fully cocked. As soon as someone tries to confront them then both the half cocked and fully cocked go off. Nothing but rednecks having fun! :D

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 12th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Your wrong goose, we do nothing of the sort round here. WE run around with our guns fully cocked, and our mouth's half cocked. LOL

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
January 13th, 2004, 07:53 AM
NYC is not that dangerous, crime has dropped dramatically. Of course there will be more crime in a city that has 8 million people as opposed to a town that has 25000

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==