PDA

View Full Version : I need a new bed... lol, (SPAM!!)

aCiD
January 8th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Naw seriously.. i need a new bed but i dun know what kind to get.. I shouldnt get a single or a double.. cause im gettin married.... i gues syou can say soon, but i think i should go ahead and get a big ... er.. a bed that me and nikki can both sleep in.. (confortably) lol.. :P anywho, is Serta good?? or one of those Nasa material egg crate bed things? They good? my back kills me ALL the time cause im in to construction and sleeping on my bed just adds to the OW in the morning ya know? lol, anyway its almost 1am EST and im done waitin for steam to stop being stoopid so ima go sleep on the couch :P welpers.. later all!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 8th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Just make sure you have a good comfortable couch. You never know what mood the woman gonna be in.

eCkO SmoOv3
January 8th, 2004, 10:52 PM
I need a new bed also. I can't fall asleep comfortably at night. My bed is to HARD, I need one of those "NASA" material ones like AciD said. I want to get a "King" size one, wonder how much dough I'll have to spend tho.

aCiD
January 8th, 2004, 10:52 PM
nah, not worried about anything like that.. im just seeing if Serta is what it is cr4cked up to b3 ya know? i like the sheep.. ahahahah, they r0ck! and if its from Nasa... i can put off gettin my suburban jacked up :P lol its either 40" tires and susp or a new bed.. HRM! i can sleep in the suburban! WOOHOO!:blue: :blue:

Corp
January 9th, 2004, 12:45 AM
We have a california-king, pillow top, orthopaedic mattress that is about 10" thick, with another egg foam crate on top of it which makes it about 12-14" thick. Bad thing is that SweetGirL buys $250 sheets for the damn thing.

eCkO SmoOv3
January 9th, 2004, 12:58 AM
Why would you get 40"s and susp. on a Suburban? Buy hey, it's your truck bro. If you do get that, send me a pic. ^_^ For that California-King, that sounds like a sweet matress. $250 on sheets is "Sorta" expensive dont you think. !Well GJ!

aCiD
January 9th, 2004, 05:01 PM
=O because homie! i dunno if ima put 40" or 38... maybe 37.. I dunno lol.. im going to put a 6" suspension on it.. and some 16" rims.. maybe weld.. i dunno, gotta sell my firbeird 1st :P any interested buyer out ther wanna buy a firebird for abour $4,500?? hehehe 103k miles, brand new paint job, prettiful! ANNND, if you DO BUY IT WITHIN THE NEXT.. i dunno, few days :P ill give you 2 12" Audiobahns woofers concept amp (800w) and box + wiring harness :P lol, they hit hard! ehehehehe

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 9th, 2004, 05:02 PM
I got a king size bed i'm trying to get rid of --- room too small :D

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 9th, 2004, 08:07 PM
I have a Sealy Posturepedic mattress (king size) and I love it. I also have some back problems and this mattress is great. I don't think I have ever woke up with a hurting back.

aCiD
January 9th, 2004, 08:13 PM
yea ive heard of those, they Expensive???? =O

eCkO SmoOv3
January 9th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Cool

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 10th, 2004, 09:42 AM
I don't remember what we paid for ours. We bought the bed and mattress at the same time. I want to say that it was $800 for the mattress and box springs at the time we bought it, but I am not postive on that.

Daedelus
January 10th, 2004, 12:14 PM
You know what ive looked into getting the Tempurpedic (Nasa) beds the king size(or was it California king thats what i got now with plenty of sleeping room but not alot of bedroom space lol) but the mattress was 1700 bucks you can check them out at www.Temperdedic.com and they send you a video and a sample peice of the material we now have local vendors that sell this so i whant to check and see if the price is cheaper. as for the Surburban go sky high man ill look around for my pictures of the old 86' i had 12" lcustom leaf springs 3'shackles and i think 3-4'body lift. i remember it was around 20" of lift and i ran 44' super swamper boggers(no boggs in San Diego)but man were they noise on the freeways lol.oh and some 15" mickey thompson alcola rims.
they looked like trashcans at 18' wide lol.

aCiD
January 10th, 2004, 02:48 PM
woooooooooo 44" swampers! i would like to go that high but ima stick with maybe the BFG Mud terrian, bnecause i go to the beach once every 2 weeks.. and i have to drive about 15mins a day for school.. well 30mins actually if you count there and back :P so, i can get a lil more with the BFG as far as mileage but for beffy looks, i would LOVE to get some swampers =)

Badger
January 11th, 2004, 08:09 AM
I was recently shopping myself, and my suggestion on saving money is to look for a floor model. They will usually make you a deal, and a little Lysol should solve your germ worry problems....

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 11th, 2004, 09:06 AM
Yeah we need a new bed also but I need one for 2 things
1. Comfort... Got to be able to fall asleep fast
2. it's got to stand up to the everyday ummm "crazy sleeping time" me and my husband has when he comes home from 2 weeks of being off shore!!! :naughty lol... *wink wink*

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==