PDA

View Full Version : A little story of northern people and the SC beaches...

aCiD
January 4th, 2004, 10:26 AM
Okay, please people.. take no offense to this post.. im just telling a lil story of wha happened to me :P lol... Well, ima try and make it short as i can.. Me and my girlfriend went down to the beach the other day to just ya know relax.. cause it was beautiful outside and kinda cool.. so anyway, we were sitting down on the beach for a little while and we heard some people come up behind us i paid no attention to them untill i heard the way they spoke.. That NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTHERN accent ya know.. the one that sound like CAAA when they say Car.. Ya anwho, me and Nikki were just talking and the two kids came up kinda like behind us.. and i overheard what one of em said and it was "Do you want to race?" talking to his sister... ANYway, on there way back they like kicked dirt on me and Nikki, and i wasnt going to settle for that.. so i asked POLITELY "Can you PLEASE not kick dirt on us" and the little SNOTY girl said "We can do whatever WE want, its a free country you redneck" .. oh HELLO NO.. i wasnt going to stand for that so i said "Is it now lil missy?" sooo being the gentleman i am i said "babe scuse me one second" i went to em.. scoped up a handful of sand i SLUNG it in there face.. and they "WHY DID YOU JUST TRHOW DIRT IN OUR FACES!!!!" i said "well, ITS A FREE COUNTRY and i can do whatever i want." then they said " WERE GOING TO GO TELL OUR MOM AND DAD" i was like "Really now? Do you want me to throw dirt in there faces to???" lmao, they just turned around and walked off giving me a mean look and i was dieing laughin.. :blue: lol just thought i would tell yall a lil story :P hehehehe

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 4th, 2004, 10:31 AM
HAHAHAHAHHA yea that sounds like something you would do... Hey did I sound really northern when I came to SC? But really, you have to understand.. you were at M. beach, where people will cuss you out for waving at them.. Beach was only good for lookin at females, and the food...

aCiD
January 4th, 2004, 10:32 AM
lmao naw man you had NO TYPE of accent when you come to florence, ahahah, why you lookin at womens EOB?? your married, IMA TELL ON j00!!! AHAHAHAHA, and the food is awesome.. if you can afford it.. which i cant :P hahahahah

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 4th, 2004, 10:34 AM
before I was married :p hahaha yea and the beach is $$$ omg.. 20$ for a simple lunch!

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 4th, 2004, 10:43 AM
lol Acid...I'll be sure never to go there. I would confuse both sides...Kansas person living in Louisiana...yeah, confusion would reign.

aCiD
January 4th, 2004, 12:17 PM
lmao nawww its cool Latech as long as you dont kick sand on me :P hahahah

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 4th, 2004, 01:25 PM
The Caa instead or Car thing - not pronouncing the "R" is a Mass/New England Thing - Canadian's don't generally have much of a percieved accent to southerners...neither do midwesterners...kinda interesting - I love hearing diff. peeps accents and general dialect :)

aCiD
January 4th, 2004, 02:10 PM
:bow :bow :bow

Apocalypse
January 4th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Northern accent.....please! :)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 4th, 2004, 05:14 PM
YO Acid, my hats off to ya for not putin up with a kid from up north without any manners what so ever. Of course I think any kid from any where that act's like that needs a good woopin. I'll bet when they get home they will tell all there friends about the mean Redneck that threw sand at then while they were on the beach doing nothing wrong.:twak

aCiD
January 4th, 2004, 06:51 PM
::kicks sand on yellow dog:: lmao :P

IamTylerDurden
January 5th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Yea our beaches get ganged raped every year by the state of OHIO!

We could easily go take over up there cuss they ALL come down here, it's ridiculus! And then when they do come down to OUR state and OUR beach, they act like that to all of us. It's enough to make you wanna kidnap their kids and send em to neverland ranch!

}{y|3ri|)
January 5th, 2004, 07:54 AM
you guys are going to the beaches?!?!?!

/me looks around at all the snow on his car...

=-/

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 5th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_MadMAX
The Caa instead or Car thing - not pronouncing the "R" is a Mass/New England Thing - Canadian's don't generally have much of a percieved accent to southerners...neither do midwesterners...kinda interesting - I love hearing diff. peeps accents and general dialect :)

what are you talking aboot eh? You must have never heard Bob and Doug!

seriously though, Canadians do have an accent that is very reckognizable to southerners...I have lived here for almost 10 years now and my family at home says i have a strong southern accent and my friends and co-workers here in Houston say i have a strong Canadian accent EH!

LA_MERC_goose
January 5th, 2004, 08:03 AM
}{y|3ri|), it's suppose to be 79 to 80 degrees today and it is BEAUTIFUL day. Snow - what's that?

IamTylerDurden
January 5th, 2004, 09:24 AM
OH MY GOD IT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD OUTSIDE TODAY!

Tracker
January 5th, 2004, 09:36 AM
Yeah it is really warm here as well ;)

aCiD
January 5th, 2004, 12:18 PM
well i hate this weather.. i like SUB arctic weather.. freezes your snot before it starts drippin thats MY kinda weather :P

}{y|3ri|)
January 5th, 2004, 03:24 PM
bastages.........

ST Paul Current Conditions:

Partly Cloudy FEELS LIKE: -17° UV INDEX: 0 Minimal
HUMIDITY: 42% WIND (mph): WNW 15
VISIBILITY: BAROMETER: 30.44 in

Tracker
January 5th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Well let me look outside..Yep it is still sunny and 70 out hehehe. No rain no snow :) Ill sit in the sun for you hybrid ;)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==