PDA

View Full Version : I want a new game...

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 3rd, 2004, 03:52 PM
Ok guys, I want a new online game for a backup to CS...just for when I want something else. I'm listing a poll for you guys too help me decide what to buy :D If you have any other suggestions, BESIDES SWG please list them :)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 3rd, 2004, 03:55 PM
BTW, I voted for Desert Combat, becuase that's what I'm leaning towards, and we have a lot of Merc's that play that (I'm assuming y'all are still into that)

LA_MERC_Spark
January 3rd, 2004, 04:12 PM
pls man....... 1942 is the ONLY answer f00! wut R u thinkin?????

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 3rd, 2004, 04:21 PM
I agree...HALO has little to no replay value for me. UT is...well...UT. But 1942...that game rocks and has TONS of replay value. The only real choice of the 3, if you ask me.

SgtJeff
January 3rd, 2004, 04:27 PM
I've been playin Call of Duty lately...try that one out..

$pecto|2
January 3rd, 2004, 04:52 PM
.... ive lan'ed with bf... little SLOW too me, UT would be my next choice, then again, if i wanted to play online game, CS would be it, no other alternative needed.

oh, and call of duty pwns, beat single player, but u need legit cd-key to play online :(

Lt.Dan
January 3rd, 2004, 04:53 PM
Desert Combat rocks, :)

LA_MERC_Spark
January 3rd, 2004, 04:58 PM
desert combat is teh shizzle!!!!! btw (off topic) did u guys know that if you fly straight up, bail out, and let you man fall he'll fart!!! LMFAO!! Been doing it all day..lol! i've also bailed, fell for a while, and reentered the plane.. LMFAO!!! Too much time on my hands 2day!!

BigOne
January 4th, 2004, 12:50 AM
CALL OF DUTY IS TIGHT

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
January 4th, 2004, 08:28 AM
single player - Call of Duty rocks! I'm playing through it for the second time now. I can't play it online, so don't know how that is.

why not play Day of Defeat? it's free.

one that's a little older, but still pretty good is Soldier of Fortune 2.

aCiD
January 4th, 2004, 10:12 AM
you want another shooter? or an MMORPG? like SWG? well if you like RPG, thats NOT MMORPG, but is RPG and only about 1000 people play, download Nexus :) go to www.nexustk.com and download the file you can play free fer about 10 days and see what it is like i play it al the time when CS pEciEs me off :P and that is a lot ... lol.. :P

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 4th, 2004, 10:16 AM
LOL i been tryin to get the merc boons to play nexus for awhile now man.. Its like RPG zelda :p lol anyway i'm on right now boonb SO GET ON FRAKIE

Omega_Prime
January 4th, 2004, 11:39 AM
Get Final Fantasy XI trust me great game.

|Noob
January 4th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Omega_Prime
Get Final Fantasy XI trust me great game.

agreed.

$pecto|2
January 4th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Star Wars, Knights of the Old Republic.

single player.
RPG with fights, PIMP graphics, and 30+ hours of gameplay to beat game....(you will want to play with every character, light and dark each) so 6 char' types x30 x2 = lots of hours' o ' fun.

Oh, and did u know, you can just copy the whole 2.5 gigs installed folder from your friends computer to yours, and it plays perfectly? :)

aCiD
January 4th, 2004, 03:48 PM
FFxI blows the big one.. you get to lvl 70... done lvling.. WHOP DE FREAKIN DO! yes you have a lot more missions and whatnot.. and you can get new spells and attacks.. but i like LVLING and there are a LOT of lvl 70 people out there.. not to much fun. and on top of that its like a 6gb game.. way to big fer a game that stops lvling at 70.. i know it dosent end.. im not saying that.. LVLVING stops at 70.. i dun like it.. tis my opinion :P

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 4th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Just got BF1942 and The Road to Rome expansion, $37 for BF, $39 for BF and Road to Rome Deluxe Edition, I couldn't pass it up. The 500 meg download for desert combat is a little tuff for 56k, so I have a friend getting it for me. Hopefully he'll bring that to work tomorrow and I'll be up and running by Tuesday.

I haven't played the other games listed but BF totally rocks plus you already have a bunch of friends that play, get it.

LA_MERC_Spark
January 5th, 2004, 02:17 AM
AciD you are correct...and it is your opinion.... however...."me sticks a tounge out at j00!" FFVI roXors!!! start a new character on a different server!!! BTW have u a LVL70 character??? Lot o game play to get there.....

Captain
January 5th, 2004, 05:38 AM
get SWG and make Master Jedi... hahhahaha you will need a snickers for that one... UT 2003 is nice... but 2004 is so close to coming out...[or has it already come out? i dunno] and bf1942 is just a fun game to play with about 60 people... any less to me and it sucks...

IamTylerDurden
January 5th, 2004, 07:28 AM
Halo is where its at, if any of you would get in with me in a server on a game of assault of Team Crazy King, you would LOVE IT!!!!!

Its more fun that a barrel of me's!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==