PDA

View Full Version : MEOW!

LA_MERC_goose
January 2nd, 2004, 06:29 AM
Ok, I know I'm new and all that good stuff but I have played a few rounds with some of the best I've seen here with the MERCS. Last night (Thursday) there was an individual on the server going by MEOW and I was disurbed by his "skills". I have never seen someone so blatantly tell me that "Hey, goose. I can see you at the bottom of the stairs. Couched down waiting for me to round the corner. I'm coming to get you". We were on cs_italy, this guys comes out of the center, we exchange a few rounds, I go down stair and he comes through the door and tells me where I am and what I was doing. Someone please tell me I'm not going crazy!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 2nd, 2004, 07:15 AM
your not crazy.. this guy was caught hacking. And will be, if not already, banned from the server :) Thanks for posting this goose, shows you care about the server :)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 2nd, 2004, 07:23 AM
doh.. also props go to m@lachi (takin the demo) and MadMax (for posting it).. GJ nubblets! :):):):):):)

LA_MERC_goose
January 2nd, 2004, 07:29 AM
M@lachi showed me the demo - just missed the part I discribed. I did ask him to leave but I think Indo thought I was talking to him. If so, I hope he reads this because I didn't mean it towards him. After a few minutes of Meow's "skills" I believe several regulars got upset and stopped playing for a few.

I love this place. This has become a new family to me. I can play the game, make some jokes and usually most everyone undestands what I'm talking about. Not too many people I associate with (this will exclude M@lachi, MadMax and Maverick) know how to turn on the computer none the less play on one.

:slp

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 2nd, 2004, 10:35 AM
I was a little ticked when I was shot in my butt through the floor and was killed. There was no way he new that I was there. The demo was pretty lengthy, but it showed all kinds of stuff that he was doing and saying that showed he hacked. There is just no way a person could do what he was doing naturally.

This place is great. Very professional atmosphere. Coming from the work evironment I am in (Network Administration), hacking sux. We have no need for those people that do this stuff for fun and/or mischief. Thanks for handling this issue admins!

Onward!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 2nd, 2004, 10:54 AM
Big Kudo's to M@l for catching that nub!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 2nd, 2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by M@lACHi

Onward!

OK, you're starting to sound like Dean now :D

LA_MERC_goose
January 2nd, 2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_MadMAX
OK, you're starting to sound like Dean now :D

THAT HURTS!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 2nd, 2004, 12:06 PM
no he startin to sound like john gilman lmao.. man I disliked him grr :p

LA_MERC_goose
January 2nd, 2004, 12:16 PM
:offtopic
hehe, sorry nothing better to do.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 2nd, 2004, 01:11 PM
Now that you said something - Gillman does do the "Onward" think too...

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 2nd, 2004, 04:19 PM
Seeing if you ACS guys were paying attention. LOL!

The "Dean" comment hurts tho! :-(

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 2nd, 2004, 04:35 PM
You guys need some serious help...really...jk!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 3rd, 2004, 06:29 AM
Not me, I gota otta that place bwhahah.. lol but for some odd reasn I want back in :( Bah!

LA_MERC_goose
January 3rd, 2004, 04:59 PM
I left too, but I still need help! I am a little weird!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==