PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FREKIN NEW YEAR!!!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 31st, 2003, 10:08 PM
HAPPY FREAKIN NEW YEAR ALL YOU NUBS!!!!:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 31st, 2003, 11:52 PM
freakin year new nubs you happy year! w00t!

LA_MERC_Sniper
January 1st, 2004, 03:26 AM
hahahah happy boonyear all

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 1st, 2004, 07:12 AM
w00t!
lmao
Happy New Year to all.

LA_MERC_JESTER
January 1st, 2004, 07:56 AM
lol at max, HAPPY NEWYEAR TO ALL

Apocalypse
January 1st, 2004, 10:53 AM
Hope everyone had a great New Year's. Let's all start off this year right. Make some changes for the better, follow through with your goals and resolutions, and PLAY MORE CS!!!

LA_MERC_Spark
January 1st, 2004, 11:07 AM
yeah....happy new year....curse those friggin cajun monsters.... all i know is i ended up getting into a big argument with the wife in the middle of the french quarter...then my friends decided to break my balls...well that just made things worse....i flew off the handle in a resturant slamed the table and went away.... I ended up at yankee's house to scoope up my ride......I walk up to his front door because I stored my piece inside...knock knock and no answer at 5 in the morning......so i give it a second knock and creeeeeeeeeek...the door swings open.... I'm like ooops! LOL! Iremember wandering through the house and arousing a slightly startled yankee and wife..(sry bout that reed and becky! =P) ooooo it gets much worse from here... I decided it would be a real good idea to drive home.......something i NEVER do after drinks..... made it home just fine, but i don't like putting me , my career, or others at risk.... it's just plain stupid!!! Well my wife made her way home with friends which gave me the perfect opportunity to make an even biggger arse outa myself... I said some prety hurtfull scrit..... All i can say is I got the best wife in the friggin world... she allowed me to say all this bs without any retort!!! In the mornig all she said was "you were mean to me"... I owe the woman big time....anyway..... happy new year.....what a way to get things started...

LA_MERC_goose
January 2nd, 2004, 05:58 AM
It's best to get it all out in the open when you're "not feeling anything". Now rub her feet and do the dishes and everything will be fine. :D

LA_MERC_Spark
January 2nd, 2004, 12:35 PM
second day of dishes and floors.....LOL! still got a few to go!

LA_MERC_Yankee
January 2nd, 2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Spark
second day of dishes and floors.....LOL! still got a few to go!

I've got a round of dishes and floors for you as well for comin in my crib at 5:00AM :D :D :D :D

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 2nd, 2004, 01:09 PM
PWNED!

LA_MERC_Spark
January 2nd, 2004, 02:08 PM
l0ck ur d00r at night b00n... I thought you had been broken into ... Nub lives in N.O. and doesn't lock the door....j00 r b f00!!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==