PDA

View Full Version : Zeo hacking..the nub....

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 31st, 2003, 11:36 AM
Just letting everyone know (mainly other friend servers of merc) that we have caught the player "Zeo" hacking last night, and was banned from the LAMERC server. If you wish to view the demo just PM me (If a lot of people want to see, I will just post it here). He was using Aimbot and Wallhack as the demo will show :) We even had our l33t admin Tobyson make him break and admit to everything.
ONCE YOU ARE BANNED FOR HACKING ON LAMERC SERVER, THERE WILL NEVER BE HOPE TO PLAY ON OUR SERVER AGAIN :) Doesn't matter if you buy or get another Cd-key, you WILL be caught, and WILL be banned again. Have a nice day :)

LA_MERC_goose
December 31st, 2003, 11:52 AM
That sucks! Can I see?

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 31st, 2003, 12:15 PM
EOB, it would be helpful if you provided the other friendly clans with his steam id's ;)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 31st, 2003, 12:46 PM
waiting until i get home from work :) which I leave in 10 mins w00t!!

LA_MERC_Spark
December 31st, 2003, 12:54 PM
i would like to see the demo...i just want to know what to look for.... A d00d was on last night and I'm Sure he was using aimbot.. We were on cs_militia, and he had a VERY g00d score.. when i died I speced him.... he ran to the edge of the roof and head shot a guy with a shield that was runing to the front door.. NO SCOPE!!! the map ended right then and i couldn't get his ID... his tag wus horrible posture... look out for him.... probably won't have the same tag though.....

aCiD
December 31st, 2003, 03:18 PM
i saw it.. st00pid b00n.. I ALWAYS said he did.. I DIDNT know how to record a demo.. NO ONE BEALIVED ME! grrrrrrr, but i got it :P the demo that is... and well.. yes.. he is hacking.. VERY biggly.. i know two other guys that... tweo other KIDS that do.. but they have there aimbot set low.. and i know yall know who im talking about ;)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 31st, 2003, 03:51 PM
lol you nubblet.. VERY BIGGLY w00t haha ..

Apocalypse
December 31st, 2003, 05:17 PM
No respect for cheaters! :mad: Zeo...just another pathetic chump. GG and have yourself a great day ;)

LA_MERC_Drax
December 31st, 2003, 06:00 PM
I remember seeing him play the other day, funny thing is that EoB had a better score :laugh:

|Noob
December 31st, 2003, 06:45 PM
EOB ya wanna send that file my way?

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 31st, 2003, 07:40 PM
Okay lets see if this works..

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 31st, 2003, 10:03 PM
Humm???? Must not have worked?

Apocalypse
January 1st, 2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Apocalypse
No respect for cheaters! :mad: Zeo...just another pathetic chump. GG and have yourself a great day ;)

I take this statement back. I understand you have the power to cause my computer harm, so I respect that...but you stinky of poo poo when you cheat in games!!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 1st, 2004, 07:22 AM
lol apoc!

LA_MERC_JESTER
January 1st, 2004, 07:55 AM
GOOD, but I still must say when you are the hacker and you are not on the top of the list you must really suck. EOB was still pawning him..........

Zeo
January 1st, 2004, 10:04 AM
sometimes i just think u guys have no life, u guys are making a big deal of me hacking. i only started it for like 2 days but i know im still wrong but you guys dont have to make a huge fuss about it jeesus christ. ok, i admit it i used it so what now? you gonna make it worse by banning me from other servers to? well sry i hacked but you guys are mad harsh doing this to me.

CajunTech
January 1st, 2004, 10:22 AM
Just out of curiosity.... I considered you a pretty good player.. Why hack?

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 1st, 2004, 10:24 AM
Whenever there is someone that hacks on either our server, or another server with which we asociate oursleves, we try to let them know who it was so that they can watch for the offending person on their server as well. It's only out of common courtesy that we do this. Courtesy to not only our friends who host the other servers, but to also anyone else that might read the forums so that they, too, can look for the hacker.

Hacking will NEVER be permitted on the MERC server, and we do what we can to insure that other servers that we frequent have the necessary information to police their servers as well.

Have a good day.

-FA- ManiacalClown
January 1st, 2004, 10:58 PM
I want those IDs, if you please. :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==