PDA

View Full Version : Omg look at these wrecks...

aCiD
December 28th, 2003, 06:10 PM
=O

aCiD
December 28th, 2003, 06:10 PM
=O

aCiD
December 28th, 2003, 06:11 PM
=O=O

aCiD
December 28th, 2003, 06:11 PM
built.. Ford tough.. ahhhahahah no seriously thats a Focus... lmao

aCiD
December 28th, 2003, 06:12 PM
last but not least... ta da

aCiD
December 28th, 2003, 06:13 PM
these are some VERY nasty wrecks.. and on that site... you can look at rich people who have wrecked there 1million dollar cars.. makes me feel good to know how stoopid people are with money:mad:

LA_MERC_Spark
December 28th, 2003, 08:17 PM
hhmmmmm.. I have a feeling that more than one of thoes wrecks involved fatalities....

aCiD
December 28th, 2003, 08:22 PM
maybe ::shrugs::

CajunTech
December 29th, 2003, 05:26 AM
Was waiting for the drinking/driving speech....

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 29th, 2003, 08:43 AM
One of these days I'll have to crack out the carnage photos.....

Scott

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 29th, 2003, 09:07 AM
ummmm, no you don't......omg..... i think i'm gonna hurl!!!!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 29th, 2003, 09:27 AM
There was a suicide in Ruston a number of years ago that I got to develop and print the pics for. A guy VS a fully loaded Semi...well, you know who won that battle.

aCiD
December 29th, 2003, 11:11 AM
LEMME GUESS~ the bullets? :P

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 29th, 2003, 11:34 AM
Semi...as in 18 wheeled vehicle...

NoXiOuS
December 29th, 2003, 12:23 PM
yeah, ive heard similar stories Tech, my dad is in the fire department and i know alot of the cops here in brusly and west baton rouge parish sherrifs dept.

i sat down with them once why they were telling their stories, freakkkky stuff.
im still scared to drive...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 29th, 2003, 12:23 PM
omg those cars :( Lol my sister showed me a site with the NASTIES pictures of accidents and suicides ect.. I won't post the Addy becasue its not proper for young folks... Theres some freaky stuff on the internet :\ OUCH

CoF
December 29th, 2003, 01:50 PM
i wana see scott post em up

aCiD
December 29th, 2003, 04:01 PM
oh a SEMI truck , yea my uncle used to drive one until his truck got cut in half by a Am Track train :/.. and im being dead serious..

JUNKY
December 30th, 2003, 01:54 PM
I'm calling photoshop on this one:

http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=100692

aCiD
December 30th, 2003, 06:43 PM
I mean for that car to be demolished as bad as that.. You have to be going CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY FAST.. I mean look at it.. its like.. a bucking bull :P

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 31st, 2003, 08:16 AM
Tracker and I just watched the car cam video from a shooting we had the other night. GREAT VIDEO! You can see the suspect point his gun at the officers then all hell breaks loose. Our guys shot him several times and he goes down, gets back up and points the gun again, and gets shot again. He goes down and drops the gun. Susupect crawls toward the gun and then they lite him up for a 3rd time. This time one of the guys dumps a headshot into him and he finaly stpos moving....go figure. This was all on video and it was perfectly centered through the front windshield. You dont get video like that very ofter. BTW, our guys were not hurt at all.

Scott

JUNKY
December 31st, 2003, 08:20 AM
That bad guy obviously hasn't watched the "Blue Collar Comedy Tour" comedy DVD yet --- comedian Ron White describes a situation at a bar where he's surrounded by angry bouncers:

"I didn't know how many of 'em it was gonna take to kick my a$$......but I knew how many they were gonna use."

Your bad guy didn't have the rational ability to see the virtue in that statement. His loss.

Tracker
December 31st, 2003, 08:29 AM
Man all I can say is that guy was not the brightest bulb in the pack. I mean if I get shoot one time I am on the ground..Some people just never learn.

LA_MERC_Yankee
December 31st, 2003, 08:36 AM
I'm guessing he was on some serious drugs too, cause if I got shot even once I would be crawling around on the ground like a baby.

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 31st, 2003, 08:48 AM
if someone just pointed a gun at me, i would be crawling around on the ground like a baby..lol.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 31st, 2003, 09:01 AM
Someone just says the word gun and I'll go into the fetal position. I've seen to many shoootings, I lived in Philadelphia for 4 years. Also watch my little brother ([WFO]UserOfIllusion blow half his toe off with a 12 guage. Guns bad, especially when pointed at you. Mommy, make the bad man go away. Find a happy place.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 31st, 2003, 09:09 AM
I run and hide when a gun gets pointed at me in CS ;P lol my and aCid freakout when a BB-gun is pointed at us, even after the BB was shot :p Buncha wussies hahaha

LA_MERC_goose
December 31st, 2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_JUNKY
I'm calling photoshop on this one:

http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=100692

I can tell you from experience, I doubt this has been altered. I am a volunteer firefighter and state certified in auto extrication and have seen this before. Notice the car has hit the pole on the driver side roof. Thus, the car was about to do a roll when it hit the pole. This type of car has no sub-frame, just bent metal in the body acting as a frame. Makes them fun as all get out to cut up too!!
:drive

JUNKY
December 31st, 2003, 09:13 AM
Yeah the more I look at it, I saw that it hit the pole, most likely already airborne --

At that rate of speed, in a honduh civic - especially one that doesn't appear to be heavily modified for performance, prolly blew a tire or something when the car was already on the edge of it's performance envelope, much less the driver's performance ability.

CoF
December 31st, 2003, 12:34 PM
DANGIT SCOTT WERE BE DA CARNAGE!!!!! :D

aCiD
December 31st, 2003, 03:30 PM
woo Firefighter... i respect ALL firefighters... very much.. i wish i was =/.. i wanted to be one.. but im become a Master Mechanic with Mercades.. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :P but still.. have the title Firefighter would be awesome =/

LA_MERC_goose
January 2nd, 2004, 07:34 AM
It's fun. Allows me to talk to the fire.
:slp

LA_MERC_goose
January 2nd, 2004, 09:31 AM
Ok, at some point, someone is going to have to take grandma's liscence from her! :D

JUNKY
January 2nd, 2004, 09:35 AM
lol -- California plates on the Caddy --- Any of you West Coast enforcement guys able to pull up the accident report on this one--I wanna know what happened.

Looks like someone backed over the Vette. But that would take a ton of doing.

aCiD
January 2nd, 2004, 11:24 AM
grandma put on a superman outfit and thought she could make the car fly but she ran up backwards on that vette :P

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 2nd, 2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by AciD
woo Firefighter... i respect ALL firefighters... very much.. i wish i was =/.. i wanted to be one.. but im become a Master Mechanic with Mercades.. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :P but still.. have the title Firefighter would be awesome =/

Yea I have been a fireman before.. well dressed up like one.. but thats between me an my wife :):):) j/k doh

aCiD
January 2nd, 2004, 09:04 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHHAAH lmao good one EOB w00 w00

LA_MERC_goose
January 13th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Three letters - D O A

aCiD
January 13th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Dont Oink Ashley? ? ? ? ? =-O

LA_MERC_goose
January 13th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Not exactly!