PDA

View Full Version : i'm crazy''mabye baby

Mordsyth
December 23rd, 2003, 08:58 PM
i play on lots of servers 1.5 and 1.6
and i never get owned as bad as when i'm in LA_merc lately.
and the only time the team i'm on wins is when i'm on the team with the players that have 76 kills and 5 deaths.
I'm having trouble beleiving that the players in merc's are just so much better that everyone in every other server out their.
I am sorry but I smell lots of rats?????
but mabye i'm wronge.
Only guys like (abusive_admin)would know the real deal.
I have an idea for a new reality tv show..
quer eye for the hacked up cheating looser

|Noob
December 23rd, 2003, 09:13 PM
We're just talented:d:

|Noob
December 23rd, 2003, 09:20 PM
We can start by kicking out our top hackers
Lets get out the checklist:
1)EOB
2)Corona
3)Apoc

After these three are done with their hacking days in the server, the others will get afraid and run into a hole like Saddam.

Redneck
December 23rd, 2003, 09:26 PM
Its all about the team work. Now gimme an address and I will start mailing out those boxes of tissues for all that need them. :D

O and spartan you might want to clear up the issue that you just put forth on this message board. To me it seems like you just said "All members of LA_MERC are hackers" if that is not what you meant to say then you need to reword your post please. If that is what you meant I have lost all respect for you as a gamer.

Mordsyth
December 23rd, 2003, 09:43 PM
hay redneck you have been a merc for like a week so don't get all mello dramatic on me ok baby.I have been playin on merc for f. ing ever dude...and no i did not mean all mercs are hackers...
guy's like bighead and former merc twisted do not hack and theirs a crap load more that don't..but their is a real double standard i feel.....

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 23rd, 2003, 09:45 PM
UMMMM - Redneck was a merc for a LONG time - he left and came back....just FYI. And Twisted was NEVER a MERC!

aCiD
December 23rd, 2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by |Noob
1)EOB
2)Corona
3)Apoc

After these three are done with their hacking days in the server, the others will get afraid and run into a hole like Saddam.

Just because you blow dosent mean you can accuse others that are better than you that they hack.. Get a Demo of them... Then you can start talking, untill then keep those lil remarks to yourself..:mad:... b00n... Oh an ive been playing on Merc since.. good lord.. forever.. and the 1st time i loged onto Merc i saw Redneck.. cause EOB told me about em.. BAH, People like you make me have HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE! :mad: :mad: :mad: If i have a heart attack because of YOUR st00pidnESS, im sueing you.. :mad:

Mordsyth
December 23rd, 2003, 10:55 PM
allright allright.....I was magorly t.ed off cause of a bad game..
a really bad game...sort of a heat of the moment thing.
no offence..no harm no fowl...cmon i love all you..aspecially blondie

LA_MERC_Spark
December 23rd, 2003, 10:58 PM
spartan man.... i've seen u arround 4 a while ..... You n33d to understand that we stay on top of hacking issues...|Noob I am assuming ur post wus a joke..... we dont have hackers on the server for long...They are delt with ASAP... As far as the membership goes..If you p33ps were a members you'd understand...It aint gonna happen.. My suggestion to you would be to take your lumps and become a better player or simply find a place with less talent to play....Then you can pwn and f33l like a r3al Big Daddy again....

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 23rd, 2003, 11:10 PM
HACK HACK HACK..CHOP CHOP CHOP...HACK HACK HACK CHOP HACK CHOP HACK...................TIMBERRRRRRR!!!!!! Yep Im Hacking. :)

BTW...I can back this statement up. Ive been palying on this server long enough that I know who has and has not been a Lamerc. for at least a couple of years.

UMMMM - Redneck was a merc for a LONG time - he left and came back....just FYI. And Twisted was NEVER a MERC!

SgtJeff
December 24th, 2003, 12:11 AM
Spartan, in the future, take a few moments after a bad game or two and think about what it is you are gonna say before you do so. Heat of the moment post's like yours that flame us and ours certainly don't do you any favors and have now cast a huge uncertain eye on your future here. When found, cheaters are dealt with swiftly here and have always been. Were you privy to our admin section, you would see members posts regarding bans and demo's that are happening daily! Mind yourself before you pop off the next time!

Apocalypse
December 24th, 2003, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by |Noob
1)EOB
2)Corona
3)Apoc

Shhhhh! I'm playing in a hole right now! They'll never find meeeee :fruit On a side note** For all of you players out there...LA_MERC is one hell of a clan and they run a great server. There will always be hackers out there who come in and ruin the game, but LA_MERC does their best to get rid of them. There are many excellent players and great people who play in the server...I would consider all of us fortunate to be playing with such good company. Also note** I am the unofficial spokesperson of this clan. I get paid pieces of cheese and live in Hybrid's basement.

|Noob
December 24th, 2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by AciD
Just because you blow dosent mean you can accuse others that are better than you that they hack.. Get a Demo of them... Then you can start talking, untill then keep those lil remarks to yourself..:mad:... b00n... Oh an ive been playing on Merc since.. good lord.. forever.. and the 1st time i loged onto Merc i saw Redneck.. cause EOB told me about em.. BAH, People like you make me have HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE! :mad: :mad: :mad: If i have a heart attack because of YOUR st00pidnESS, im sueing you.. :mad:

Theres this thing called sarcasm....:rolleyes:

Redneck
December 24th, 2003, 01:03 PM
My point has been made I do believe. Its all about the teamwork as you can see. Rules you should live by spartan...
1. Get the facts before you run your mouth.
2. Have fun its only a game.
3. Dont dis on anyone on or off the server.
4. If you have a bad game see rules 1-3 again before you post.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 24th, 2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by spartan
i play on lots of servers 1.5 and 1.6
and i never get owned as bad as when i'm in LA_merc lately.
and the only time the team i'm on wins is when i'm on the team with the players that have 76 kills and 5 deaths.
I'm having trouble beleiving that the players in merc's are just so much better that everyone in every other server out their.
I am sorry but I smell lots of rats?????
but mabye i'm wronge.
Only guys like (abusive_admin)would know the real deal.
I have an idea for a new reality tv show..
quer eye for the hacked up cheating looser

A lot of people acuse MERC players of hacking.. Some just don't understand that there ARE good people out there.. We just happen to have a lot of those people. MERC is family, so noone here would cheat and risk getting kicked out of our own home.. Oh and BTW I don't think anyone could get 76 kills and 5 deaths!! ;)

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 24th, 2003, 03:46 PM
Holy...freakin...crap. And here I thought I was doing well to get 38 and 11 the other day...sheesh. DGJ EoB...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 24th, 2003, 07:11 PM
HAHA....EOB OWNED YOU....HAHA Hey EOB... Were not worthy, Were not worthy!:bow

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 24th, 2003, 07:42 PM
HA HA

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 24th, 2003, 10:20 PM
You go EOB!

I tend to agree, there is a lot of talent here and haxing is dealt with promptly and swiftly.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 24th, 2003, 10:21 PM
AMEN!

aCiD
December 25th, 2003, 10:43 AM
:nana :banned :nana :bow :bow :bow :bow jeheheheh go EOB w00t w00t

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 27th, 2003, 06:34 AM
The force is strong in that one.. :p:

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 27th, 2003, 07:50 AM
EOB needs to teach us to use that force he beholds!

:jk2

LA_MERC_goose
December 28th, 2003, 06:46 AM
I am probably one of the last people to post in regards to the LA_MERCS since I've only been here a month. And during that month I have gotten my butt cut so many times I have lost count but the clan was nice enough to allow me to play and teach me how to play. I have played on other servers several times this past week (only because MERC was having issues) and have found these guys to be the best. Other server aren't near as friendly. This clan is good, the admins rock (*kiss* *kiss) and teamwork is preached. I've only seen one or two "hackers" on the server and they usually don't last long. Ok, I'll get off my box now. :soapbox

EOB - You go boy!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 28th, 2003, 10:22 AM
OK guys here is my 2 cents. I've been with LA_MERC longer than just about everyone. I got to playing with these guys back in CS beta 2. YEARS AGO when we played on DAGL.net, yeah I said it sorry Jay and Darren, I kow that brings back bad memories, but I can truely say that the LA_MERC server is one of if not the finest to play on. Becuase it has been around so long it has developed some very impressive players such as EoB, Corona, Bighead, Apoc, and countless more. Myself and UserOfIllusion have even gone and participated in the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP and know what it's like to play the very best. It will aggrevate even the most talented player to get owned by someone. The fact is there are people out there that are astonishing at the game, via reflexes and game knowledge. On the flip side of the coin hardware and connection also come in to play. I have played CS for years and have come to terms that your hardware and the way you set up your software also play an important role in CS. There are secrets out there that aid you in your setup. Brandon will probably hate me for this but one of his secrets is that he sets his mouse sensitivity to super low and has a mouse pad that is 3 feet by 3 feet in size, it's huge. That helps him. Also Bighead plays with a damn joystick. You should see that and he does extremely well with it. In the end it comes down to what best suits you. The real secret is play and practice and do what fits you, learn the map and use team work. Above all enjoy the game. It's a game. It's meant to be fun. I play. I enjoy, and as good as I am I get powned some times. It happens. Peace, out.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 28th, 2003, 12:28 PM
Very well said! I totally agree with you. Hardware/Software setups DO make a difference.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 28th, 2003, 12:55 PM
Well said Andy -
Yeah, EOB is funny as hell to watch with that monster mousepad - I don't know how he moves his whole freakin arm that fast! I couldn't do it!

I have a little tiny round mousepad (that I would litterally cry if anything happened too) and my sens. up to 9 or 10...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 28th, 2003, 04:45 PM
Well since we are giving away secrets here's mine. I have 4 nails in my desk, one at each corner of my standard sized mouse pad. Then I hook a rubber band to each nail and then super glue each rubber band to the mouse. then I adjust the tension so that the mouse is in the center of the 4 nails, this way I have a homemade self centering mouse. All I have to do is let go,and it Work's real good. :)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 28th, 2003, 05:17 PM
Are you serious Parker??? :D

LA_MERC_Spark
December 28th, 2003, 05:48 PM
LAMO!!!

aCiD
December 28th, 2003, 05:58 PM
:stu lolz ahahahah :P jk jk

LA_MERC_goose
December 28th, 2003, 07:34 PM
OMG, I sure hope YellowDog was joking!

:roll

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 28th, 2003, 07:48 PM
LMAO dgj Andy lol! Yea my mouse pad is huge.. its know as "the blanket".. When I pulled it out at the last LAN ppl were like " OMG what in the world?" lol.. And yea i normally play with a 1.5-2 sensitivity. I agree when it comes to hardware, and your CS setup. I didn't know but a few months ago that I could bump my fps to 100, and it helped me A LOT! Plus I have my brightness WAY up to see in cornors. Ha the game almost looks unlife like :p Everyone has thier own little setup that they do.. I also do not use the keyboard... infact I suck with it.. I use my nostromo gamepad that tylerdurden told me to get :p LOL and yea, you guys should see bighead play CS, its just krazy... He can hit a fly off the tip of your gun with that joystick! Doh, anyway good post andy.

aCiD
December 28th, 2003, 08:25 PM
EOB what is the FPS?! doh.. how do i raise mine?! ehehehehe

|Noob
December 28th, 2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by AciD
EOB what is the FPS?! doh.. how do i raise mine?! ehehehehe

lmfao....Buy a better gfx card buddy.(fps=frames per second)
I've been meaning to try a joystick for quite a while now. Back in my old 1.5 reg server we had some kid who used to pwn us all with eob like scores. I asked him his secret and all he answer with was "A joystick".

http://www.bsforums.com/images/smilies/actvs.gif All hail the joystick...

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 29th, 2003, 06:21 AM
Was his name "BigHead"?

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 29th, 2003, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_LaTech
Was his name "BigHead"?
Can't be, he said he had same scores as mine.. doh :p

aCid has abetter video card then me, so I know He can hit 100 fps. I forget the command, but i think it is max_fps 101??? Bah cannot remember... Ask corona :p

Yea but bigheads joystick is like nothing you have ever seen :p I really didn't think he could use it.. I remember when all of us SC boies 1st started counter-strike and we all went to a LAN together.. Stacy pulled out the joystick and we were all like "haha yea this guy gunna suck".. OMG we got so owned it wasn't even funny. It was luck if we could kill him :p Man that was a long time ago...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==