PDA

View Full Version : Ghosting...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 23rd, 2003, 06:56 AM
I just recieved a nasty ICQ message from a person call "CSplayer". I tried to look up info on them, but its all blank. Anyway one of the things they were acussing me of was ghosting. YES my brother and sister play Counter-strike, yes we live in the same house (kinda). But I play in my section of the house (bedroom, other side of the house) and my brother and sister play in the computer room ( in the basement). Therefore me, nor merdawk are ghosting. Merdawk and my sister are not ghosting because they share the same cd-key so they can not get on at the same time. Just wanted to clear that up :) Thanks for your time.
Happy fragging..
-Bradon

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
December 23rd, 2003, 07:08 AM
umm OK that's the first time I ever heard anybody say you were ghosting, maybe he needs a clue?

LA_MERC_goose
December 23rd, 2003, 07:12 AM
Ghosting, doesn't that require that you be dead?
:shotgun

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 23rd, 2003, 08:11 AM
It requires someone else in the same room or someone youre in communication with to be dead. You can ghost over thrid party voice progs or even over the telephone.

Scott

CajunTech
December 23rd, 2003, 08:20 AM
Ghosting can also be done in game with the Steam Friends program. God I hate that program.

Me and the wife play on 2 computers that are right next to each other (monitors about 5 feet apart and at diff angles). The only time I ever look at her screen is if she asks me which way a bomb site is or if she gets lost.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 23rd, 2003, 08:50 AM
I knew it, CajunTech is a Camping Instructor. :stick

CoF
December 23rd, 2003, 08:57 AM
we used to ghost in cal all the time hehe nothing wrong with 3rd party voice programs, if they didnt lag a lil bit. about all they good for is to tell someone a genral direction anyway.

Mikey
December 23rd, 2003, 09:19 AM
bah... eob hax.. dont let him lie

Crazy White Boy
December 23rd, 2003, 09:36 AM
eob, ok maybe you dont ghost, but we all know about that little aimbot script wink wink =)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 23rd, 2003, 09:42 AM
lol toby the master of the jpegs!

CajunTech
December 23rd, 2003, 09:53 AM
I actually thought EOB used aimbot my first few days on the server. Course with all the dieing I tend to do I was able to watch him play a bit and see that he just rocks (for a boon that is :D )

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 23rd, 2003, 11:56 AM
aww cajuntech..how uhhh.. nice .. i think ? :P

CajunTech
December 23rd, 2003, 12:12 PM
It was sorta a compliment I think.. Figured since I can't get ya in game I'd try here :)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 24th, 2003, 11:24 PM
Mav is the 1337 ghost haxor - or at least he used to be before he got cable and used to bring his comp to my house all the time - i kept swearing i'd put blinders on him - he coudln't HELP but look :D

LA_MERC_Maverick
December 25th, 2003, 12:29 AM
AHHH!!! Telling all my secrets!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 25th, 2003, 12:46 AM
whine

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==