PDA

View Full Version : IF you need a good laugh. read this

DeadDOG
December 19th, 2003, 02:05 AM
GJarrett and what happend to his HOOTUS? http://www.digitalmindz.net/Forums/showthread.php?postid=10952#post10952

there is a little info in my forums that i think GJarrett edited out.
i had to read some to get the info but its all there in his forums.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=18595&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

that is if you want to read a page just to find out what the hell is he calling HOOTUS.

Badger
December 19th, 2003, 05:02 AM
LMAO, verrrry nice. I once drove a friend to the hospital with a hootus injury. It involved a dropped .22 revolver and ratshot. We always said he was a horrible shot, but he sure hit dead on that time.

LA_MERC_Sniper
December 19th, 2003, 06:16 AM
hootus haha

DeadDOG
December 19th, 2003, 07:34 PM
ok i have read the hole thing the poor guy recived 2 hats out of the deal. one from Herculiner and one from the forums page owner for all the new members

Badger
December 20th, 2003, 09:19 AM
"I Herculined my hootus and all I got was this lousy hat"

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 21st, 2003, 09:13 PM
HERCUHOOTUS!!! the protection that never fail's...Humm this dude may be on to somthing????
:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

Crazy White Boy
December 21st, 2003, 10:38 PM
poor poor guy

JUNKY
December 22nd, 2003, 11:33 AM
Holy Crap -- CWB posts!

Anyways -- yeah you don't want to ever get MEK on your skin -- the stuff goes stright to the bloodstream and can kill you quite efficiently.

Imagine that obituary -- The cause of death was rubbing caustic chemicals on his hootus.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
December 22nd, 2003, 01:02 PM
Holy cow...I can't believe how long I spent reading that forum. Funny group of people. That guy seems to have a great personality. Ummmm, anybody want to volunteer for a hootus experiment for forum advertising sake? :tosser

Crazy White Boy
December 22nd, 2003, 09:15 PM
lets ducktape biggy to the floor, and protect his hootus!

j/k biggy ;)

btw, im in town till christmas day, so look for me in lag, lamerc, dm, and cops' servers =) Frag ya soon =)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==