PDA

View Full Version : In serious need of some ......

LA_MERC_goose
December 17th, 2003, 07:22 AM
Counter Strike! I know where some of your minds were going! I'm in Bowling Green, KY and not able to get online and play from the motel room and if they see me online in this building, Fruit of the Loom may just have a heart attack! I haven't been able to play since Sunday evening but I swear I'm about to die! M@lachi made a good point last night when I was talking with him via IM, "This thing is like really good crack." Don't ask me what kind of crack he's talking about but I think I know! hehe :D To put it point blank and blunt, I'm having withdrawls and I can't wait to get back on and try to knife hybrid! LIKE THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN!:p:

:thewave
:trout
:shotgun

}{y|3ri|)
December 17th, 2003, 07:50 AM
why does everyone wana do harm to meeeeeeeee??

hehe dont worry youll be back in the server soon enough

=-)

Phantom
December 17th, 2003, 08:20 AM
Hybrid,
I just want to beat you like the red head step son I never had. LOL.

LA_MERC_Phantom

}{y|3ri|)
December 17th, 2003, 10:28 AM
0.o

Apocalypse
December 17th, 2003, 12:37 PM
goose, i know the feeling, i know the feeling.....(/me looks at arm at all the Counter-Strike needle marks) soooooo gooooooood!

}{y|3ri|)
December 17th, 2003, 02:30 PM
apoc... is your blood itching again?!?

-{D|M}-haB!tat`
December 17th, 2003, 03:00 PM
Laugh.... come on now, crack is bad =P didn't your daddy ever teach u that ? haha.

Iccey
December 17th, 2003, 04:37 PM
srr goose Apoc tried to quti and siad he would never play agian now look he is back to his OLD self that CS junky LMAO i think we cna ll admit CS is good for people if we have a bad day we can Pull out a AK or Colt and go waste 100ppl and not get the Death Pentaly lol

Try doin that in real life u wont last 2 min

(and if u die in game u come Right back lol but in real life u just die and not come back like magic) (lets see David CopperFeild do that HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==