PDA

View Full Version : FA clan new server

Mordsyth
December 7th, 2003, 06:50 PM
ok angels got a knew FA clan server for ya.
i talked to some good pals about it so here you go.
the ip is 66.135.32.238.27016

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 7th, 2003, 08:12 PM
For god sakes you guys change IPs like Corbin changes his underwear...oh wait, you chnge IPs MORE often. :D:D

Scott

SnAkEbItE
December 7th, 2003, 08:42 PM
Spartan you have been miss-informed...we at this time do not have a server...it's a long story but here is the jist of it.

Our host decided to shut down their game server division. They said that they sent emails the the admin which is Corbin Dalls due to the fact he was the one that sent them the funds for the rental. He never got said letter. He then was tied up with working for several day's and I couldn't get ahold of him and the whole time they kept telling me that they did not have any records of him every paying for any game rental and they were not refunding any money (we had paid for 6 months worth.) and I was starting to get a little hacked off. I finally got with Corbin and he was able to provide them with documentaion that proved we had paid. So right now we are waiting for our refund as they say they are going to send it to us and then we will be getting a server back up.

Hey you know our motto over at -FA- we love dramma.

Mordsyth
December 7th, 2003, 08:56 PM
o crapzors/.
i thaught it was but the fa stands for freak asourus or some shizz

-FA- ManiacalClown
December 7th, 2003, 10:30 PM
Meanwhile, Bayou and SBC continue to disagree with each other, making for some very frustrating play on merc any time in the evening and beyond. :|

Early afternoon is pretty good, though.

Except I tried to get on today and my video started going CRAZY GO NUTS. Then someone flooded sounds and HL ate itself.

I think the video problem was on this end, though. OMG MAYBE I NEED A NEW CARD.

Please? :(

-FA- hoody
December 7th, 2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
For god sakes you guys change IPs like Corbin changes his underwear...oh wait, you chnge IPs MORE often. :D:D

Scott

LMAO. HA HA HA. Corbin OWNED. ROFL. Good one CFH.

But yeah, our server host raped us from behind.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==