PDA

View Full Version : trouble brewen in the home

8-bit weapon
December 3rd, 2003, 05:29 PM
My mom babysits for her life job so theres always kids in my house and when they where taking a nap in my room one of them got up and started playing around with my game systems. He knocked one off the shelf and made a huge mess. I payed a little over $1150 for all of those systems just to come home and have them all over the place. If thers one thing I love its my pc and game systems and when I saw what he had done I just went off. I'm still a little mad but I know that hes just a kid and they make mistakes. But this is what makes coming home worth while (sarcasim)

LA_MERC_Spark
December 3rd, 2003, 06:41 PM
I got 2 youngins... They get into my stuff ALL the time...took 3 yrs to teach the small on not to bang on keys!

Redneck
December 3rd, 2003, 08:21 PM
Got locks?

Cypher
December 5th, 2003, 04:09 PM
Got a bat?

LA_MERC_Drax
December 5th, 2003, 07:27 PM
spark you boon, yer youngins only bang on the keys cause they follow their daddy!

Corp
December 5th, 2003, 11:35 PM
where ya been drax :P

hehehe my son has 5 pc's to play with 2 playstation 1's a ps2 and 2 TV's in the lounge..he bangs the crap out of all of them..gets us kicked from games when we play cs from banging on the keys too lol...he is going to be a gamer tho when he grows up..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==