PDA

View Full Version : found a macro you all might like

Phantom
December 2nd, 2003, 04:01 PM
Ok I will make this a simple as possible. Scroll to a empty quickbar in the game. hit Cntl+a and make the following new macro: name it something you will recognize like equip, then pick icon, macro content is following: (Based on the number of pieces of armor if you only have 5 pieces only go up to 05, this example is for a 9 pieces set of armor)

/ui action toolbarSlot01;
/ui action toolbarSlot02;
/ui action toolbarSlot03;
/ui action toolbarSlot04;
/ui action toolbarSlot05;
/ui action toolbarSlot06;
/ui action toolbarSlot07;
/ui action toolbarSlot08;
/ui action toolbarSlot09

Then save, once saved drag icon to the first far left top slot on the quickbar, and then from your inventory drag each piece of armor to the slots next to the macro(each in there own slots of course). thats it! from here on click on the first box(Macro) and you will put armor on, click again armor off.

I do not know it works yet I found it on line let me know thanks

LA_MERC_Phantom

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 3rd, 2003, 11:32 AM
[i]

I do not know it works yet I found it on line let me know thanks

LA_MERC_Phantom [/B]

lol...untested macro??? Me R skeptical. Ive read some of the "online help" for macros and such and alot of it is BS. Would be cool if it works though.

Youre last comment is priceless though....you want someone else to test it out for you...LMAO!!! You better hope it works cause "Those bunnies ain't no joke."

Scott:laugh:

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 3rd, 2003, 11:44 AM
lol, yeah i hear there is a cool hax for cs too, it's called "unstopable" why doesn't someone try it out for me? Let me know how it works for you. mmmmk?

LA_MERC_Mercy
December 3rd, 2003, 11:47 AM
lol the marco does work, but it is just easier to put each indiviual piece in the hotbar instead of the macro

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==