PDA

View Full Version : New Counter-Strike and Day of Defeat League

OCGL|Steve
November 25th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Hello.

I am posting to announce to you that a new league is being birthed. I have paid alot of money to make this league possible, and I will see to it that it is successfull. That is why it enforces such strict rules, policies, and age limits. On the other hand the fun aspect of league play isnt ruled out.

The Online Computer Gaming League
#ocg-league

http://www.ocg-league.com

contact me at [email protected]

Admins over the age of 18 are needed to help with the launching and life of this league. If you are interested please fill out the application and wait for a reply. I will also keep in contact through these forums for any questions/comments you might have

OCGL|Steve
November 25th, 2003, 07:18 PM
Hello, I am posting this to tell you about a new Counter-Strike and Day of Defeat gaming league. The is still under construction at this point, but within a few weeks it will be open for General League Play. The Online Computer Gaming League needs applicants at least 18 years of age to apply for adminship.

Admins will be used to help with the launching of The OCGL, and help maintain it during regular season match play.

http://www.ocg-league.com
#ocg-league irc.gamesnet.net
[email protected]
[email protected]

This league is set aside from all other leagues due to it's perfection level, professionalism, and the true aspect of online gaming. This league is truly one of the most flexible leagues ever conceived.

General League Information :

Match Play :

All matches are supervised by two admins. Every sunday night a auto-challenge notification will be sent out to every team captain with their match information. Team captains can choose which map they wish to play (two designated maps per week which change). If team captains cannot decide on the same map, the default map will be used. Team captains can also choose which day either tuesday or wednesday to have the match on. If neither team captain can agree then the default day Wednesday will be used. This is to give players involved in other leagues a chance to have equal match play. Match time by default is 9:00 PM Eastern.

There will be a personal message system which allows ANY registered user to communicate quickly and easily with ANY member/admin.

For any more information please contact the President/Founder at [email protected]

Thank You

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==