PDA

View Full Version : Trackers off..weeeeeeeee

Tracker
November 22nd, 2003, 06:43 AM
Okay guys it is that time. I will be taking down my computer first thing in the morning. I am heading to California on Monday morning. I should be back on the fourms in a few days I hope :). Anyway I hope all is well with you all while I am away. Talk to you all later.

Mike

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 22nd, 2003, 06:56 AM
Mike...take care, man. Will look forward to your return. Be safe...

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
November 22nd, 2003, 07:53 AM
MIke best of luck on your move, hope it all goes well:)

bighead
November 22nd, 2003, 08:10 AM
see ya when you get back

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 22nd, 2003, 08:29 AM
is he moving or going to visit?

LA_MERC_Spark
November 22nd, 2003, 08:32 AM
g00d luck d00d!!

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 22nd, 2003, 08:42 AM
goin' back to cali....cali....cali

have a safe trip mike!

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 22nd, 2003, 09:17 AM
He's moving from WV to Cali...talk about a fish out of water!

LA_MERC_Sniper
November 22nd, 2003, 09:19 AM
w00t be saf eman

}{y|3ri|)
November 22nd, 2003, 10:19 AM
hey man be safe... i know how it feel to carry everything you know across the country.. went from mississippi to minesota here..

watch out for the other guy!

Iccey
November 22nd, 2003, 11:48 AM
Good luck man and have a safe Trip

Teenage Enemy Nurse
November 22nd, 2003, 03:36 PM
See ya when you get here. Yeah!! Have a safe trip.:d: We'll be waiting. Be sure and get some rest, I know Rob has a few chores that need to be done and they have your name is written all over them. Just kidding.:laugh:
Hey little Robyn, remember to call me when you need some extra supervision.:cool:

Tracker
November 22nd, 2003, 05:42 PM
Thanks guys and girls I will see you all real soon..

Mike

SnAkEbItE
November 23rd, 2003, 01:11 AM
Umm well I told him that the only three things out there...

1. Fruit's
2. Nut's
3. Liberal's

He asked which one was him.. I said Nut's of course.

No offence to anyone who lives in CA, I personaly don't want to visit or live there. To many people who run around with green hair that dance on tables in the middle of Hooters. :bb :bb :bb :bb :bb :bb :bb

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 24th, 2003, 07:21 AM
LMAO Snake, Tracker definately falls in the nut category.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 24th, 2003, 08:18 AM
Awww Snake, I'm disappointed in you. You forgot the flakes. Why do you think they call Cali Granola. What ain't fruits and nuts is flakes. Given those options I'd like to declare myself the middle choice.:D

Scott

BTW, as I type this, Tracker is in the air on his way to Phoenix. From there he will transfer planes and get to LA around noon my time. w00t!!

Scott

Phantom
November 24th, 2003, 08:41 AM
OMG tracdker is come to live on my block. Ok I think I need to lock the door hide the boose. Ladys out you daughter away and please call in the Mairnes. I have a feeling the block is going to change LOL.

Mike I will do what I can to help you out when you get here all you have to do is ask bro. I hope you have a safe flight.
See you tonight.

LA_MERC_Phantom

My KUNG FU is getting stronger in SWG now that I know how to catch a shuttle.

SnAkEbItE
November 24th, 2003, 01:46 PM
Well I hope he has a safe trip and doesn't get mistaken for a terrorist or some sort of thing...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 24th, 2003, 04:08 PM
Funny you should say that. I just picked him up from the airport about 2 hours ago. He was complaining they were darn near strip searching him because he brought his computer. It didn't help that he had a one way ticket either. He's fine....just walks a lil funny now.

SCott:d:

SnAkEbItE
November 25th, 2003, 02:10 AM
Ha Ha now that if funny I guess his name Tracker will have a whole new meaning now lol.....

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 25th, 2003, 06:55 AM
lmao, how can we let a terrorist into our clan!!! Someone didn't do a good job of screening him!!!!! but the airport security apparently thoroughly checked him out for us...lmao

}{y|3ri|)
November 25th, 2003, 07:59 AM
trackers been probed.... hehhehe

Phantom
November 25th, 2003, 01:25 PM
by a really big big gal. he was over the house yesterday was kinda walking funny LOL.

LA_MERC_Phantom

Tracker
November 25th, 2003, 11:36 PM
LoL..Man it hurts...hehehe I can give all of you all some advice Dont bring your computer with you..hehehe..It hurts too much..lol..And BTW I love it here Scott and his wife are treating me like family..very nice bunch of people..:)

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 26th, 2003, 05:08 AM
Glad you amde it safe man...Keep us informed!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==