PDA

View Full Version : Hey lets go to battle

Phantom
November 19th, 2003, 02:17 PM
I just read that we can go to a battle field and fight for the rebble side now that soulds like fun can we go do that?

LA_MERC_Phantom

bighead
November 19th, 2003, 03:15 PM
yea we can..

NoXiOuS
November 19th, 2003, 06:50 PM
i want this game

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 19th, 2003, 08:26 PM
SO whats the hold up Nox...go get it. I have it I just havent installed it yet. :D

Scott

bighead
November 19th, 2003, 10:49 PM
bb while u don't have it installed...read the manual some..it will help

Apocalypse
November 20th, 2003, 01:08 AM
i have my own opinions on star wars, let alone star wars games...but i'll keep quiet :) is it better than cs? or can u not compare the two?

Omega_Prime
November 20th, 2003, 03:25 AM
leave us morpgers alone boon we dont dis cs lol, really though i didnt like galaxies, but i love FFXI! i dont even know what cs is anymore. someone says hey lets go play cs, im like no i would rather go level up or do another quest!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 20th, 2003, 06:48 AM
Beleive me, I have been reading the manual. It only makes a little sense when you can't see the game with what you are reading.

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 20th, 2003, 08:04 AM
I hope it makes more sense than that sentence! lmao :stick
jk

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 20th, 2003, 08:54 AM
lol...shuddup. I knew it was a syntax nightmare when I wrote but it was 5:30 am and I had been awake for all of 5 minutes.:p:

Scott

Phantom
November 20th, 2003, 01:11 PM
I got armor and I am all most done the first level of my marksman training WoOt. I have 127 to my Rebel standing. Now I am killing stuff alot better and not getting stomped as much. This makes the game much more fun to play. still want to go into battle but I am not seeing alot of you guys on. When I do see you you are all on different plants LOL. What Do I need to do to kick of my med training?
I can hardly wait untill CFH gets in the server I have a great pair of running shoes to give Him. I sold all of my close "did not know I can not wear my armor all the time so now I have to run around in my skives LOL. I think I am going to buy some shorts and a t shirt tonight LOL.

P.S can some one help me make a tent that would rock as I have no place to live I am homeless LOL.

LA_MERC_Phantom

Have gun will traval

bighead
November 20th, 2003, 03:13 PM
i can get u a house..the problem is making sure u can pay maint on it :D

Phantom
November 20th, 2003, 03:17 PM
How much Big. Kick me down a 15 beed room and a 5 bath bro. I would like some r2d2 and c3po to thro in 10 of them LOL.

LA_MERC_Phantom

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
November 21st, 2003, 09:22 AM
Er...everyone is on different PLANTS Phantom? and you sold all of your CLOSE? Scott what have you done to him?

Phantom
November 21st, 2003, 09:36 AM
Yes but I found them and I have a house. Woot. come over we can sit on the floor LOL. I am ooooooooook LOL

LOA_MERC_Phantom

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==