PDA

View Full Version : I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

Redneck
November 16th, 2003, 11:38 AM
OMG I finally make it outside this morning (er afternoon, but whos counting) and open my paper to find THIS!! (http://www.thenewsstar.com/localnews/html/6534176D-B2B4-44D1-8358-A196BC8E5FB8.shtml) Thats just great! Now not only do we have a democrat in office for Govenor of Louisiana but ITS A WOMAN TO BOOT!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im moving back to Mississippi!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 16th, 2003, 12:07 PM
I think I'll join you. Grandma is govenor. Oh boy.

}{y|3ri|)
November 16th, 2003, 12:13 PM
mississippi has a 75 year old woman as the head of the dept of transportation.. anyone else find that funny?

Mordsyth
November 16th, 2003, 12:20 PM
well paople are starting to wake up to the fact that the democrat party as been taken over by the extream liberal left.you know those ones who want to reform rapist's and murderers and then turn around and commit infanticide.if you even remotly like it in a free america you won't vote for democrats.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 16th, 2003, 12:22 PM
I'll move with ya, Redneck...I can't believe the people here in this state...

}{y|3ri|)
November 16th, 2003, 12:26 PM
you guys should come to minesota =-p

Redneck
November 16th, 2003, 12:30 PM
Can we live off, er I mean WITH, you? :D

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 16th, 2003, 01:07 PM
really...i think they need to really look at new orleans area...probably had more dead people vote than alive ones..

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 16th, 2003, 01:29 PM
I thought you were talking about gamer of the month...LMAO!!!
(you do you know you won right??)

Scott

NoXiOuS
November 16th, 2003, 01:29 PM
ITS A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU. ITS A CONSPIRACY!

Iccey
November 16th, 2003, 01:35 PM
I dont get it Jindal won Lafyatte and he still lost

Rember all Blonco is for Lafyatte lol

For the Recod i voted Jindal

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 16th, 2003, 03:08 PM
i feel sorry fer y'all! i'll bet the first thing she does is re-decorate the govenors mansion!

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 16th, 2003, 04:14 PM
Ok Alan...let's start a petition to impeach her right now...;)

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 16th, 2003, 04:33 PM
honestly i think it will be something to see the final figures out of the new orleans area...very fishy things have happened there before...

LA_MERC_Drax
November 16th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Really think jindal shoulda won, i remember when they had that debate on tv, he looked 100 times more qualified for it.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
November 16th, 2003, 07:51 PM
all she wants is to go down in our history books as the first woman gov. of LA. the majority of the people here in LA sicken me. they are scared of change. they want some one won't shake the tree when they are in office. and OMG don't dare threaten welfare. all the poor SOB's that mouch off the gov. were shaking in thier boots about Jindal. (there are some people on welfare that deserve it, but most of them are lazy #@#$@#$%) It makes me infuriated to know that I work hard and contribute my share to society, I give to charities, I help the community... but some low life piece of crap who is too lazy to get a job, cost the state money, causes hassels for the community... they have an equal amount of say so in who leads the community as I do.

If you don't contribute to the state, then you shouldn't be able to vote for leaders, taxes, bills, etc.

JUNKY
November 16th, 2003, 08:07 PM
I would love to express my comments on this matter, but I'm afraid the racial/ethnic implications of this run-off, and every other election that I am old enough to have paid attention to through the eyes of an adult educated enough to understand what is going on, would make me out to be some sort of bigot, or racist, which is something very far from who I am.

This race in particular disgusted me, because you had a qualified candidate, and an incumbent who had trouble expressing any accomplishments that she has achieved.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 16th, 2003, 08:16 PM
Also, all the democrates rent large vans and buses to bus a large percentage of their voters to the poles (can you guess who they were). They also offer money and food to these voters. 98% of them really have no clue what they are voting for but give them a free ride, money and food and they will vote for who ever you tell them to.

Derek
November 16th, 2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Drax
Really think jindal shoulda won, i remember when they had that debate on tv, he looked 100 times more qualified for it.

thats because his IQ is 145 and knows politics like the back of his hand. Both candidates were highly qualified for the position but I think Blanco won because she was more about the families rather than Jindal who was for the economy and well-being of people.

Redneck
November 16th, 2003, 08:59 PM
Yeah TOby I know all about those practices. I was living in Vicksburg working for a survey company when the vote came up to allow river boat gambling. Well the company I worked for was THE survey company in town as well as a Civil Engineering Firm to boot so they stood to make tons of money off surveying lots for the boats and doing soil/concrettee testing for them. Well when time came to vote our bosses rented all of us vans for the day and put big signs on them FREE RIDE TO VOTE FOR RIVERBOAT GAMBLING. We cruized the projects and "bad" side of town all day giving rides. MAN was that a trip, but as you can see it worked.

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 17th, 2003, 06:23 AM
Ima hold judgement until I see the final parish by paris results. I'm pretty sure a lot of other people will be looking att hose closely as well.

LA_MERC_BS
November 17th, 2003, 09:21 AM
Bahhhhh you guys have a Woman GOV.... BAHHHHHHHHHhh lol. I thought you guys were a manly state run by good ole Cajuns. Now it's kind of run by Betty Crocker lol.

Just when you thought that the elections in your area were bad, it can always be worse.

SgtJeff
November 17th, 2003, 02:57 PM
Ha Ha...I thought you were talking bout us votin ya back in...LOL

LA_MERC_Spark
November 17th, 2003, 04:46 PM
It's all my damn fault..... I forgot to friggin vote man.... :(

Iccey
November 18th, 2003, 11:21 AM
Man i think that no offense to all the New Orleans Guys but something is Fishy

if u rember doing the First vote in Oct, Jindal won New Orleans

then all of s sudden they say at this Elecion that Blanco won New orleans by a big number taht sounds fishy to me what bout u all??

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 18th, 2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
Also, all the democrates rent large vans and buses to bus a large percentage of their voters to the poles (can you guess who they were). They also offer money and food to these voters. 98% of them really have no clue what they are voting for but give them a free ride, money and food and they will vote for who ever you tell them to.

in addition to this...

i know (and do not support) two individuals who voted for Blanco because of race. I personally don't know much about either candidate and for that reason would not side for either one. These two individuals voted for her because of her race and they had no idea what she stood for. IMO that is shameless and so un-patriotic.

as everyone may or may not know, i'm from Canada, and the most racism that i ever experienced was in Louisiana so it does not surprise me one bit that Blanco won, based on the attitude of people in the south. I know not everyone is a racist and i'm not suggesting that in any way, i'm just saying that there is a large population that probably voted for Blanco for the same reason.

I am not eligable to vote yet, but it disgusts me that people with this privelage act and vote in such a way. BTW i think only 40% of the voters actually voted...pitaful.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 18th, 2003, 12:17 PM
40% is good turnout for Louisiana...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==