PDA

View Full Version : Brotherly Love

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 13th, 2003, 08:30 PM
For those of you who don't know the history here it goes. Long long time ago I use to be in a clan called WFO. There were a bunch of us guys at work that played CS back in the beta days. Well after a year or 2 I switch (came to my senses) to LA_MERC. For several years the WFO clan died off as many of the clans seem to do. Several months ago my brother ([WFO]UserOfIllusion) Adrian started playing a lot of cs again. Well since he's been back in I usually get on his team. Well tonight the teams were stacked heavily to his favor and I couldn't join his team. He was terroist on Italy. They were sweeping the floor with the Ct's. My second round charging I rounded the corner in the middle street and low and behold there is [WFO]UserOfIllusion with his famous awp. If any of you play play any you know Adrian and I are good with the awp. At this particular time since the ct's were 0 wins to the t's 12 wins, I had NO money and no awp. I did manage to bring a grenade with me. Well realizing that if I stick my head out he was going to take it off for me I threw a grenade at my brother. At my kin folk, my blood, my brethren, who I love. A wing and a prayer. This is what happened. Sibling Rivalry. You gotta love it.

LA_MERC_Sniper
November 13th, 2003, 08:59 PM
ha ha i was there woot

Tracker
November 14th, 2003, 12:41 AM
Nice job man..lol....

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 14th, 2003, 05:47 AM
Thanks for the boost into the red flower window sill Scott, and Mike it was like you getting a grenade kill on Mark, SWEET!

LA_MERC_Yankee
November 14th, 2003, 06:02 AM
GJ Andy. I'm sure it really surprised the "Freak of Nature." :)

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 14th, 2003, 06:24 AM
lmao lmao lmao lmao

I can see Andy now throwing his arms in the air and screaming in jubilation!

lmao lmao

roXet
November 14th, 2003, 07:12 AM
weeee!!!!!

Daedelus
November 14th, 2003, 09:41 AM
Hey good job. who do they still have playing over there User and Magnum? ohh wasnt Giblet an old WFO as well? we got to see if he wants to come over some time,hell he been playin around here for years haha.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==