PDA

View Full Version : not broke?don,t fix

Mordsyth
November 12th, 2003, 10:02 PM
Back in the late 80,s a young upstart took over the coca cola company from his dear old dad..now the company was doing great.selling billions of dollars worth of coca cola every year. everything was working fine.
but low and behold junior decides to make it better.
he is going to make NEW coke.and all who were around at the time know,s what happend.the coke company lost millions .everyone hated it.
it was like flat pepsi with 20 extra teaspoons of sugar.Now in my unworthy opinion CS 1.5 was as close to perfect as you can get with this type of game.sure it wasnt perfect but it worked.
and some dummy had to try to fix it and make it better.
YOU DON,T TRY TO FIX SOMETHING THAT'S NOT BROKEN!!!!!.
alot of people are not happy with steam.I was kind of unsure how i felt untill tonight,s auto update.....pisses me off..

no fratricide------------------------------+spartan:cool: :

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 12th, 2003, 10:12 PM
I love 1.6 - game load smoother, maps change smoother...I can minimize game and go back in with less hassle...much better all around for me :D

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 12th, 2003, 10:20 PM
i agree w/ you max, about cs, but steam gets really frustrating for some of us.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 12th, 2003, 11:16 PM
Yep! Thats why i"ve posted like 4 times 2day... cant friggin play cs!

$pecto|2
November 12th, 2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_MadMAX
I love 1.6 - game load smoother, maps change smoother...I can minimize game and go back in with less hassle...much better all around for me :D

... i can add friends, server list, options, everything is in window mode!!!, steam has problesm yes, like all new things... but like all new things they are generally better then what they replace, IMO it is just that.

Captain
November 12th, 2003, 11:41 PM
bah Hitbox is still to far off i say in 1.6 .... They need to deal with that ASAP i think.... Its that or the ping issue with the hitbox either or it needs to be fixed bc it was alot better in 1.5

pattont
November 13th, 2003, 01:21 AM
i didn't like steam at first.. probably cause it took me like 3 hours 2 get that first set of patches.. I agree with all the guys.. I like 1.6, looks better, and i like having the friends option instead of using gametiger.net or having 2 ask them where there at.. I also like minimizing the game 2 do something else when im dead(very frequent)... whats yo problem with it spartan, the auto update is nice cause it fixes problems on the fly..

Mordsyth
November 13th, 2003, 09:07 PM
ya i like 1.6 don't get me wronge .i,m just saying 1.5 was just as good and 1.6.
I geuss i just miss my pipesix realism pack.the sounds were from the acctual guns being fired and then the sounds put in the game .
with 1.6 i had to go to defauls.but their pretty good to so i dont know what i'm talking about

no fratricide----------------------------+spart

$pecto|2
November 13th, 2003, 09:12 PM
spartan the pacifist, :)

cd
November 14th, 2003, 02:28 AM
I geuss i just miss my pipesix realism pack

Wow... I didnt know anyone even used that....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==