PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Scott and Robyn

Tracker
November 10th, 2003, 09:03 PM
I just wanted to say thanks for everything you have done and are doing for me outside of this game and these fourms. You two mean alot to me, and I just wanted everyone to know how much you two do mean to me. I think of you all as my family, and I am glad that you two feel the same way..If everyone had friends like you two this world would be so much better. I love you guys thanks for be there in my time of need.

Mike (Tracker)

And No I didnt forget about Logan and Sissy :)
Thank you two as well :blue: :blue: :blue:

Phantom
November 10th, 2003, 09:47 PM
Tracker

When you get out here it wil be Scott and Robyn and Drew and Kim. that is right you now have one more family to help you out get things rolling. Your friend Phantom "Drew"

Phantom

My Fung Fu needs some work but my beer lifting is going great!!!!

Tracker
November 10th, 2003, 09:49 PM
Thanks Drew..:)

LA_MERC_CS Widow
November 10th, 2003, 10:28 PM
w00t brotha!!! It's not a problem at all....as long as you DO EVERYHING I SAY!!!:D

Seriously, it's our pleasure...SEE YA SOON!!!

Scott:d:

lol...didn't nkow she was logged in...hehehe

Tracker
November 10th, 2003, 10:35 PM
Post hax..lol...Thanks Scott..w00t

LA_MERC_Spark
November 10th, 2003, 10:58 PM
:( me wants some luv too!!

LA_MERC_Spark
November 10th, 2003, 11:00 PM
btw........ when u gonna play some cs tracker?? mi stats b hurtin lol!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 10th, 2003, 11:42 PM
same here - w00t!

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 11th, 2003, 03:07 AM
yup - me needs a tracker to kill....lol

BTW - good luck Mike - lemme know if you need anything from cajun country

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 11th, 2003, 05:05 AM
Mike-man...

You're missed in-game, mano. Like Jay said...if you need anything, let one of us know...k?

Scott

Tracker
November 11th, 2003, 11:01 AM
Thanks guys I've already talk to Scott and asked him if he would help me get it set up and he said he would. So I should be back in the game in like two weeks. See you all then..

Mike..

And Thanks guys I will....

LA_MERC_CS Widow
November 11th, 2003, 01:37 PM
Mike, you talk like you had a choice. We're MAKING you part of the family whether you like it or not! Sorry, but that's the kind of stuff that happens to wonderful people like you. You're in high demand! You just can't get down here fast enough as far as we are concerned.
:out

And Spark? We wuvs u too! Infinite love around here. :kiss

Robyn

Tracker
November 11th, 2003, 02:08 PM
:) ;) :d: The love is in the air..:D

LA_MERC_Spark
November 11th, 2003, 02:22 PM
:fruit :ldm :fruit

Daedelus
November 11th, 2003, 06:53 PM
so hey are you moving out to the west coast now? Some how i think i fell out of the loop,i dodnt have any idea whats going on lol.
It is good to see you back posting to brother.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
November 11th, 2003, 07:19 PM
Yep! We're stealing him.. He's soon to be a "California Dude". Like, cool, ya know? :laugh:

Tracker
November 11th, 2003, 10:41 PM
LoL@ CS Widow..She stole my soul and I have to go get it back.hehehe..J/K I am moving out to the west coast and CFH is trying very hard to get me this great job. So I cant wait to get rid of all this cold weather and see a little of the nice sun shine..:)

Mike

Daedelus
November 12th, 2003, 09:32 PM
See i didnt know this haha. my job now currently keeps me working for the goverment ahhh the Va. up in Portland oregon not as much multi state work as before.but i was going to say i still got my Condo down in San Diego that usually sits empty untill i get a weekend off our multiple days off. And i knew you used to work in a trauma hospital, Now We just go and emergency room only no trauma
but we are hireing most of the time i am sure i could of hooked you up with something. ok take it ease bro ill talk later.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==