PDA

View Full Version : question about lan horizon...

Derek
November 9th, 2003, 03:46 PM
I was reading up earlier today and it says that last time was cs 5vs5, cs 2vs2 awp, and quake3 1on1. It also says that its whatever is in demand by the players. Any chance of Halo being put into the tournament? :). Me and 2 other guys from #boogieknights live in Louisiana and I was interested in information about it. Thanks.

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 9th, 2003, 04:20 PM
well the main tourny will be a cs 5v5, but you never know what others will be offered...it will depend on how many people we have attend and what we have time for...but look for more information on the tournys in the near future

Derek
November 9th, 2003, 04:37 PM
alright thx.

Timbo
November 9th, 2003, 07:19 PM
Yes CS sucks... Wee need Halo tournament. and a ut03 tournament too. Yes cs is geting old..:)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 9th, 2003, 08:07 PM
don't count on too much guys...remember MERC is a CS clan. Tourneys are a lot of work to ut on and we are NOT gonna run tourneys for 3 straight days.

Scott

SweetGirL
November 9th, 2003, 09:07 PM
Since you are taking special requests, are you going to be able to make time/room for a little jello wrestling? Blondie and I are gonna duke it out in some strawberry jello. (You DO remember that you agreed to it, Blondie, right?? *giggles* We'll drag in a few of those Hooter chicks and show em what WE mean by 'hot & spicy'. ~grabs Hooter chick by her ponytail and does the suplex on her~). :fight SweetGirL

LA_MERC_Spark
November 9th, 2003, 09:20 PM
woohoo!!

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 9th, 2003, 09:22 PM
H E || yeah! - THEN j00 can sit on meh lap....LOL

Timbo
November 9th, 2003, 09:26 PM
yes yes me toooooooo :hostagedo

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 9th, 2003, 10:22 PM
OK Fella's calm down.....ITs just's a Jello fight.....what an I saying?!!! WOOHOO!!! YEEEHAAAAA.:laugh:

SgtJeff
November 10th, 2003, 01:54 AM
dang..worth the price of admission....me takes on sweets and blondie in jello wrestling...arggh..im not goin..

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 10th, 2003, 06:48 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ok, i'm booking vacation time today!!!!!

pattont
November 10th, 2003, 09:49 AM
im buying a spare battery for my camera... no way im missing a second of that..

cd
November 10th, 2003, 01:34 PM
No... we must have a Madden 2004 tournament via playstation 2... Would be easy to setup(in game tournament option) would be fun, I would win... etc reasons are numerous... :D

}{y|3ri|)
November 10th, 2003, 02:35 PM
well thats gonna make my 18 hour drive worth it then

w00h00

SnAkEbItE
November 10th, 2003, 11:17 PM
Umm can i just get some beer and wangs instead?

cd
November 12th, 2003, 12:55 AM
You've got a better chance of getting that than you do of winning anything based on your skill in CS :D

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
November 12th, 2003, 07:32 AM
That's just wrong Ryan.....but it is funny! LMAO at crazyhax!

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 12th, 2003, 07:37 AM
Doh, Ryan, did you have to chop the Snake's head off you could have let him just wiggle around a little bit :p:

SnAkEbItE
November 12th, 2003, 07:52 AM
Yes well let's see Ryan hasn't been able to play now for how many months and won't in the very near future, he hasn't even see 1.6 so does anyone want to lay money down on who will get powned at the lan?

SgtJeff
November 12th, 2003, 12:34 PM
We get started with Sweetgirl and Blondie and some jello wrestling, then Corbin goes off talking bout Madden 2004 and Playstation 2??????? Boy, you afraid of some girlz??? :slp

pattont
November 12th, 2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by -FA- Corbin
You've got a better chance of getting that than you do of winning anything based on your skill in CS :D

hahahahahahah darn right corbin... corbin has the hax.. don't u worry snake, corby uses hacks, he will surely own j00..

SweetGirL
November 12th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_SgtJeff
Boy, you afraid of some girlz??? :slp

Who you calling 'some girlz', Willis?????? At last look, I'd beg to differ. lol :trout ~SweetGirL~

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 12th, 2003, 09:17 PM
sweetgirl just pm'd me and said i can be in the jello fight.. Just gotta wear a black thong.. Bring it on h00terz!!

Corp
November 12th, 2003, 10:12 PM
hhehehe brandon...but she prefers blue...maybe purple...hell i think she would just pay to see u jello fight in a black thong ...btw will there be a tourney on the jello fighting :P

SgtJeff
November 13th, 2003, 12:44 AM
hehehe...no offense sweetgirl...just tryin to draw out the playstation boy...figure of speech only..no doubt in my mind who and what you are...there just seems to be confusion (or doubt) in some youngsters minds...LOL

cd
November 13th, 2003, 12:56 AM
Just not a big fan of Jello.... ;) Plus I couldnt play favorites, so I'll just stick with the Hooters Girls.

Tim... let's make a bet... 1v1 me and you... if I win... you have to buy my wings at hooters, and if you win, I'll admit you got luck...errr that your better than me.

SweetGirL
November 13th, 2003, 01:00 PM
What initially started as Blondie and I jello wrestling has now taken a turn. I have a personal vendetta against all Hooters girls, and I propose Blondie and I work as a team against those skanks. Whatcha think, Blondie? *giggles*

Corbin, it doesn't have to be jello......we could always use baby oil. I don't know much about what can be used - just an idea...never done this before, although asked to many times. LOL

Sgt. Jeff, I'm lost...."some confusion or doubt in some youngsters minds"?? Huh? They still think I'm an 11-year-old boy, don't they?!! ahahahaha

As for you EOB, when I PM'd you, I said to wear the black teddy AND the thong.....I can't have you running around exposing your nipples...geez! :eek: LMAO!

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 13th, 2003, 04:40 PM
but I CAN!!!!

pattont
November 13th, 2003, 05:22 PM
lol... i would take her up on that one ryan...

SweetGirL
November 13th, 2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Corp
hhehehe brandon...but she prefers blue...maybe purple...hell i think she would just pay to see u jello fight in a black thong ...btw will there be a tourney on the jello fighting :P

Hey, big boy! Since you know what I like, how about YOU wear something shexay for me, and we can play in a pool of whip cream! I'll bring my appetite.......you bring the chocolate syrup. :biggrin ~Samantha~

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 13th, 2003, 05:29 PM
/me get all jealous :(

cd
November 14th, 2003, 02:13 AM
I'm all for baby oil..... And ya... I think yall need to go against the hooter's girls... Ya know.... to show them up of course...

SweetGirL
November 14th, 2003, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_RiverRat
/me get all jealous :(

Lick me off when I'm done whippin' Corp's arse? :naughty (armpits too please :D) *giggles*

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 14th, 2003, 06:57 AM
licking corp's arse? wth

oh wait...

LA_MERC_CS Widow
November 14th, 2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by SweetGirL
Lick me off when I'm done whippin' Corp's arse? :naughty (armpits too please :D) *giggles*

Has this gone far enough yet?????

Phantom
November 14th, 2003, 01:06 PM
No we could see a live viedo feed or JPG LOL. HMMM Speaking of that is there going to be a live feed from the lan we could log into?

I can not make this one but I will try to make the next LAN.

Phantom

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 14th, 2003, 01:20 PM
ok...thats more then enough. Remember, MERC = family site. Save the sleeze for PMs or other forums.

Scott

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 14th, 2003, 03:42 PM
doh - we'z got busted

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==