PDA

View Full Version : Map Cycle

|Noob
November 8th, 2003, 09:49 PM
Hey guys, how about putting up something on the site for map voting. Then take the top 6 (or however many maps you want on the cycle) and change the mapcycle around a bit.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 8th, 2003, 11:59 PM
Its the way it is because the maps up there are popular and are defaults. Thats one of the reason our server is full all the time. As of now there are no plans to radicaly alter the rotaion.

Scott

}{y|3ri|)
November 9th, 2003, 12:12 AM
welcome to the forums btw |Noob

|Noob
November 9th, 2003, 02:45 PM
Mmmm thanks for the welcome....and Scott there is one map that DOES get a lot of complaints in the game. I dont remember the name of it right now, but once we get to it in the cycle ill be sure to post it.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 9th, 2003, 02:51 PM
Im sure its Torn.....it will be addressed in the near future.

Scott

pattont
November 9th, 2003, 03:02 PM
yea.. thats what i was about 2 say...

|Noob
November 9th, 2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
Im sure its Torn.....it will be addressed in the near future.

Scott

Mmm yes thats the one.... :werd

ChIzAd
November 9th, 2003, 09:08 PM
I agree with the others on that one.. I can always tell when that map is being played in MERC too cause it isn't full like normal.. Usually like 15 people in there instead of the 24 that it can hold.. Besides that though the map rotation is excellent!

Captain
November 10th, 2003, 08:30 AM
Torn kicks arse!!! I think People will like once they know it better..

JUNKY
November 10th, 2003, 09:09 AM
Yeah --Personally I like Torn -- it's such a different layout thant the 2 dust maps, and Italy/Aztec, or any of the Assault variants.

I say leave Torn alone -- it's a map that is really good for big teams, which we seem to have a lot of lately.

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 10th, 2003, 09:22 AM
Yeah torn is one of the most even sided maps in CS, that better not go anywhere, what beef could you have with it?

|Noob
November 10th, 2003, 06:49 PM
Yeh i know torn plenty... I guess i just dont like the style...

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
November 11th, 2003, 01:22 PM
Torn is agreat map, but nobody plays itbecause it's not as simple as dust dust or prodigy where you have 2 directions to go. I like it, but it is a server clearer.

Backally is a horrible map that should be taken out of CS. I can't believe they removed Foption, Tire, Docks, Fang, Oilrig, and Tundra without removing Backally.

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 11th, 2003, 01:41 PM
I've only played Torn once or twice, but i thought it was pretty cool mainly because it was different. I say keep it.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==