PDA

View Full Version : I cant tell, women or a man Need help!

Tracker
November 7th, 2003, 07:38 PM
OMG everyone needs to look at this thing..HEHEHE...Talk about nubs

http://www.courier-journal.com/localnews/2003/11/07ky/wir-front-gender1107-5544.html

-FA- ManiacalClown
November 7th, 2003, 08:11 PM
<i>Lisa Lamb, spokeswoman for the Department of Corrections, said she was prohibited by federal law protecting the privacy of health information from disclosing details about the physical exam of Hawks on Monday.</i>

I don't think there's much imagination required on that one, guys.

SweetGirL
November 7th, 2003, 08:24 PM
Can you imagine snugglin' next to that "thang" every night?? EWWW! You'd think for the eight months that the "shem" was in prison, someone would have caught on or seen "something"!! What boons!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 7th, 2003, 09:50 PM
Sometimes in the transgender community we have folks who identify, believe and know themselves to be one sex when in fact their genitalia would suggest a different interpretation of that."

WHAT A LOAD OF POOP!!! I hate it when some overpaid professor of POOP try's to justify somthing so stupid as a man thinking he's a woman.....POOP!!:slap

Phantom
November 7th, 2003, 11:21 PM
First off how in the world did you find it. Next queston how do I make it not be in my mind when I close my eyes at night LOL. I think it is a CIA plant to through us all off that the ticket.

Phantom

I need to use all of my KUNG FU to get that picture out of my head

-FA- ManiacalClown
November 8th, 2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by YellowDog
Sometimes in the transgender community we have folks who identify, believe and know themselves to be one sex when in fact their genitalia would suggest a different interpretation of that."

WHAT A LOAD OF POOP!!! I hate it when some overpaid professor of POOP try's to justify somthing so stupid as a man thinking he's a woman.....POOP!!:slap

Er...

I can't even comment on this without offending someone. :(

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 8th, 2003, 05:55 AM
Lisa Lamb, spokeswoman for the Department of Corrections, said she was prohibited by federal law protecting the privacy of health information from disclosing details about the physical exam of Hawks on Monday.

Clown, if you read that, SHE refers to Lisa Lamb, not Hawks...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 8th, 2003, 09:58 AM
That Professor hit a nerve when I read that artical. I got so mad with that stupid comment I forgot about the real question on this thread.
I cant tell, women or a man Need help!
If your Born a man your a man if your born a woman your a woman, simple as that. DONT need to consult a stupid "PROFESSOR" with a degree in "BS" to figure that out.:nerd ___________ :camper: <---What I think of Stupid Professors.:mad:

LA_MERC_Spark
November 8th, 2003, 12:39 PM
yellow dont like professors...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==