PDA

View Full Version : read this and try it out

}{y|3ri|)
November 7th, 2003, 10:38 AM
"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

i guess there is hope for cfh after all

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 7th, 2003, 10:47 AM
looks pretty cool - now if they can do something about that darn PrtScn button, CFH will be all set!

:D

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 7th, 2003, 11:16 AM
didn't we see this before???/ hmmmmmmmm

Phantom
November 7th, 2003, 11:17 AM
How did you get ahold of my old turm paper? I got a A on that thing LOL

Phantom

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 7th, 2003, 11:27 AM
What's funny is the "important" has an "e" rather than an "a" and looks like impotent at first glance. :stick

}{y|3ri|)
November 7th, 2003, 12:00 PM
dirge.. first and last letters..

so if a word is "is" then its first and last... if the word is "are" then there cant be anything that is scrambled.

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 7th, 2003, 12:02 PM
thank you...oh master of the obvious...if there are only 3 letters, the first and last letters cannot be changed???? well that only leaves one other letter....hmmmmmmm. it would be pretty difficult go get that letter out of place.

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 7th, 2003, 12:03 PM
lmao at dirge, you quickly edited your post but i saw it...hahahahaha

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 7th, 2003, 12:08 PM
http://images.animfactory.com/animations/people_a_l/cops_robbers/officer_muldoon_pushing_up_hat_md_clr.gif

busted :p:

}{y|3ri|)
November 7th, 2003, 12:10 PM
IM glad someone else saw it.. they never belive me!! lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==