Iccey
November 5th, 2003, 11:36 AM
man tracker u can draw Real good hehehe

blondie
November 5th, 2003, 12:37 PM
LOL

Phantom
November 5th, 2003, 12:48 PM
I feel left out LOL. were is the 300 foot run of cat 5 to the hub so we can run the network LOL. if your going to draw do it right LOL. and you are going to need a fater stick of me to make sure you get my mighty abb LOL.

Phantom
"Drew"
My leg broke off in his $%^ when i used my KUNG FU

Tracker
November 5th, 2003, 01:13 PM
Okay I went and took a pic of Drew BC he wanted everyone to know what his life was really like at home. Drew I hope I got it right Bro..lol

Phantom
November 5th, 2003, 01:17 PM
LOL what can I say to that LOL. Boon LOL

Phantom

Drew

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 5th, 2003, 01:28 PM
wonk wonk wonk? OH! I get it...Charlie Brown's teacher...

LA_MERC_Spark
November 5th, 2003, 01:57 PM
lmao...j00 r f00! Tracker...

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 5th, 2003, 02:03 PM
Someone tell Tracker its CFH.... :stick

And Drew looks like a fella I could get along with! w00t

Tracker
November 5th, 2003, 02:13 PM
I know but CFH is the ting of kypos and I wanted it to be as close as possable..

}{y|3ri|)
November 7th, 2003, 10:33 AM
hahahahahaha

Captain
November 7th, 2003, 10:42 AM
lmao hahahhahahahaha

Phantom
November 7th, 2003, 10:52 AM
Thanks Dirge. I like hooters too. If you come out I am buying man!!!!Last night I was over Scotts house and man we had fun. Tracker I am getting the 300 feet of cat 5 going. Scott is going to walk on the wall as I am well tooooo big to fit on it. Just think our own VPN WooT!!! The bottle died a great death so I owe you another bottle of JD LOL.

P.S Counting is fun!!!!! "other post LOL"

Phantom

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 7th, 2003, 10:57 AM
OMG, Phantom is married to Charlie Browns Teacher? SWEET!

Phantom
November 7th, 2003, 11:00 AM
Yes And when I am bad I have to go sleep in the dog house with snoopy LOL.

Phantom

Tracker
November 7th, 2003, 11:05 AM
OMG you nub drank my JD...hehehe..Now I need gentlemans JD in place of it..hehehe J/K

Phantom
November 7th, 2003, 11:10 AM
The hard part was trying to drink it in 5 min and walk home LOL.

You get out here and I buy the bottle Scott can put us to bed LOL.

Phantom

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 7th, 2003, 11:24 AM
Yikes, sounds like the sleeping arrangements are a little cozy at Phantom's house! Watch out tracker!

Phantom
November 7th, 2003, 11:28 AM
Dirge after drinking the bottle were we fall is were we sleep. last time I thought i was in a lake. I woke up in the totE bowl. Took me a week to get the blue out o my hair LOL.

Phantom

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 7th, 2003, 11:48 AM
lmao!!! idiots....

Tracker...stay away from my GJ
Phantom...j00 R f00....

The 300 feet of CAT5 he's talking about is so we can network our houses. He lives literaly 100 ft from me and we are building a studio apartment above the garge that Tracker in gonna stay in for awhile since he's moving out here. All three places will be on a switch in Phantoms garge.....w00t!!!

Scott

oops...forgot about Robert. You f00s dont know him but he lives on the other side of Phantom. We gonna network his house too....hehe

Phantom
November 7th, 2003, 12:07 PM
The only thing is I really do not want to see tracker naked. Woot. Scott on the other hand j/k. We are going to have a blast out here. Just think of all the gamming that needs to be done. O I all most forgot the drinking that has to be done.

Scott the big 60 is now done. you know what I am saying WoOt !!!!!

Phantom

Tracker
November 7th, 2003, 12:14 PM
OMG g4y..I am not letting you see me nakie..I am scared CS WIDOW HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...They nubs are after me..lol..And w00t GJ I cant wait..

Tracker

LA_MERC_CS Widow
November 7th, 2003, 01:00 PM
All that fun and my only job is to keep Phantom from seeing Tracker nakie? MAN!!! The wives always get the short end of the stick. Ummm, no offense to any bodily part of yours, Tracker. :laugh: Oh well, drink server extrordinaire. (sniff, sniff)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 7th, 2003, 01:08 PM
plz....like youre gonna be left out. Youre gonna be leading the charge...who you trying to kid. I can hear it already..."Honey, I'm going out. Feed the kids and put them to bed. I'll be back late."

Scott

LA_MERC_CS Widow
November 7th, 2003, 01:14 PM
Not that I don't like what you're sayin'...but the best part of the last two posts is that I made mine from the bedroom on the laptop and you replied from the desktop in the office. Ahhhhh, life is goooood! Morning honey!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 7th, 2003, 01:16 PM
lol..morning honey. Didn't know you switched to invisible mode too.

You checking up on me woman????? :naughty:

Scott

Phantom
November 7th, 2003, 01:21 PM
I can see it now when we get the VPN working. 6AM good Cowboy/Widow. How did you sleep. o tracker what can I get you for breakfast. All this done from by back bed room 100 feet away. LOL All we need now is to get my wife to post and we wil be complete. Two familys posting as ONE!!!!! with Tracker as he adopted red step childed. I am going to rename him to uncle BOB. The kiler above the garuge!!!

LOL

Phantom

Tracker
November 7th, 2003, 01:53 PM
LoL...No you just want to see me nakie...and CS WIDOW you are going to be the one showing CFH and Phantom and I how to drink the right way..lol..

LA_MERC_CS Widow
November 7th, 2003, 02:15 PM
Okie Dokie! But it's gonna be with Boones Farm!
:drunk

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==