PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween

Apocalypse
October 31st, 2003, 02:34 AM
Happy Halloween everyone!

It's 3:30 am and I just got home from studying all night, weeeee! Just wanted to wish everyone safe and happy halloween. I plan on dressing up, partying, and getting highly intoxicated with my friends and my best friend Captain Morgan!!! And for all you lil kiddies, when I say intoxicated, I really mean eating lots of candy and throwing up...wink wink :) What does everyone else have planned? Have fun.

-Mike

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 31st, 2003, 05:06 AM
Hey,

Happy halloween. I've never been trick or treating (ever), and I really don't understand the holiday, but have fun doing whatever it is you choose to do! I'll probably end up watching a movie or something.

LaTech

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 31st, 2003, 06:22 AM
w00t We're heading down to the French Quarter to check out the freakie people crusing around. Oh yeah, a special convention is in town and they are projecting classic b horror movies on the sides of a lot of the downtowan buildings. Such great flicks as Motel Hell, the Frogs, and Blacula!

lmao w00t

LA_MERC_JESTER
October 31st, 2003, 07:31 AM
happy all hallow's eve guys and gals, dont eat too much candy :)

$pecto|2
October 31st, 2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_LaTech

I'll probably end up watching a movie or something.

LaTech

Sounds like my cup o' tea. Maybe a quick run to convient store too grab a big bottle of Nestle Quick, and im good 2 go.

LA_MERC_Mercy
October 31st, 2003, 07:53 AM
well we have a party for the kids to go to, and then i will go home and rest...or not..:D

LA_MERC_Sniper
October 31st, 2003, 07:59 AM
woohoo im going to take the kiddies to do some trick or treating then im going to gibve them to the wife then im going to go bag snatchin MUWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
October 31st, 2003, 08:54 AM
I'm taking my kids to see Disney on Ice, Monster's Inc. We have front row seats so it should be pretty cool, and the kids get to dress up and trick or treat at the show.

}{y|3ri|)
October 31st, 2003, 01:16 PM
im goin to my first costume party... ill probley get too drunk to remeber it though...

LA_MERC_Spark
October 31st, 2003, 02:26 PM
Big party at the house last night.... floated 2 kegs and drank a trash can full o punch..(2liters 190, 2liters rum,25ht's vodka)... ouch!

Apocalypse
October 31st, 2003, 06:33 PM
Where was my invitation Spark. We're gonna pregame before we hit this house party. I'm gonna be a drunken, boxing, Cardinal...is that a sin??? lol everyone have fun...LET THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN!!!! woooooo yeeeeaaaaahhhh call the cell
-mike

SweetGirL
October 31st, 2003, 07:00 PM
This is what I did with my evening. I hung out with scary men.......

SweetGirL
October 31st, 2003, 07:02 PM
and then Pfhor busted me as I came out of the 32 Degrees Ice Cream Shop with ice cream for me and Corp!!! It rained like a witch today and my naturally curly hair looks like a clown's head......not one of my better days, but the ice cream made up for it. woot!

-FA- hoody
October 31st, 2003, 08:06 PM
LA_MERC_Spark Big party at the house last night.... floated 2 kegs and drank a trash can full o punch..(2liters 190, 2liters rum,25ht's vodka)... ouch!

I was a witness/partaker of this party, it was da bizzity bomb. Lots of drunkedness. Lots of keg stands too. Ah, so much fun. weee!

LA_MERC_Drax
November 3rd, 2003, 03:54 PM
Just ended up drinking umpteen odd beers over at a friends house for halloween, didn't really do to much. Saved up for the next day(LSU vs La.Tech), tailgated for 10 hours then went the in the game and drank my crown in there. Left the game early(cause LSU was stomping Tech in the ground) and tailgated some more. Finally ended up at Fred's and ........can't remember anything after that. All i know is 20+ beers, a mouthful of jager and 2 shots of ruplemintz. Anyone gonna be at the LSU- Arkansas game? If so, ill be back in baton rouge for that game, falls on my birthday this year, so will prolly ened up pied again.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==