PDA

View Full Version : Jared = Slap Dance Masta??

pattont
October 24th, 2003, 09:43 AM
Alright, I know I haven't been around long enought 2 know what that means, and Im really curious as to what its about. Now Jared you told me about a week ago you would explain and I haven't seen anything about it so far, so tell me... How did you get that title??

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 24th, 2003, 09:46 AM
How can this be?

He IS the Slap Dance Masta!!!!

Long live the Dancers!!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 24th, 2003, 11:57 AM
cheers to the dance'n fool!!!!!

}{y|3ri|)
October 24th, 2003, 01:20 PM
hahah ok here fine ill type this out for you this counts as my short story tech since i dont seem to have any time to friggin type on =-/

Before i was even in LA_MERC i was rl buds with Corona, we meet cause we dated the same girl (who is now both of our X's Nice C) anyhow he told me about this server with a bunch of cool people on it. So one night i loged into CS and punched in the server's IP and started playing. Well after about 2-3 weeks of constant playing with these guys i started to get to know them better...
One night, i was playin on the server a tad intoxicated... yes i know this is hard to belive.. although as many have informed me that im hardly ever sober when i play.. =-x ... anyhow the map was CS_CITY_ASSUALT and if you have ever played that map there is a section in the back courner under the bridge that has techno music playin in that area. Well this was the coolest thing in the world to me apparently at that time because i spent most of the time on the map just going over there and dancing to the music.. well some of the admins at the time weither it was jeff or big head or cfh, i cant quite remeber who it was... well they where gettin annoyed at me for not finishing the map objective.... yes its true, i use to get in trouble with the admins lol... anyhow while im over in the courner trying to make some dance moves out of swinging my knife and using jump and duck etc.... one of the admins slaped me once... well apparently it was funny lookin so he slaped me 3 times in a row.. well this was obviously funny as hell lookin because i was then slap continuously untill i was dancing and flying aroud the whole map..

this became what we currently know it as now today

"The Slap Dance"

And i am righty titled the

"Slap Dance Masta"

Well apparently the guys thought that i was an alright guy and after a few more weeks of making people laugh i was signed up into the merc family, not for my skill (seeing as how i am a average player) but for my ability to bring a sense of humor to the clan...

take notice of how i got into the clan for those of you interesting in someday joining merc.... merc isnt about the best players, although we do have some great ones, its more of a family of players. We Be Blood Man!

so there you have it matrix, this is my dance, this is my story...

I AM the SLAP DANCE MASTA!

Jared

pattont
October 25th, 2003, 05:30 PM
lolololololololol thats hilarious... thanks for the explination..

LA_MERC_BS
October 25th, 2003, 06:29 PM
And a very good story as well.

JUNKY
October 25th, 2003, 06:52 PM
JAred obviously hasnt been drinking enough tonight -- he typed that out too well---hmmm. Crown and Coke would be nice right now......

SgtJeff
October 26th, 2003, 01:59 AM
I have created a "MONSTER". It was I who begat the legend of the Slap Dance Masta. Actually, it wasn't annoying. I was actually having as much fun as he was. But the flyin Slap dance was freakin hilarious..

pattont
October 26th, 2003, 08:10 AM
lol.. were gonna have 2 do it again and demo it... that would be hilarious...

}{y|3ri|)
October 26th, 2003, 09:59 AM
your gona have to talk to my agent about that..

pattont
October 26th, 2003, 11:04 AM
hahahahahahah will i have 2 pay 2 get in... lol..

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 26th, 2003, 04:23 PM
LMAO man... NOW thats a good story. I remember the Techno music on Assault... I would Like to have seen that when it went down.
:hb GET you a demo together dude! :hb

pattont
October 26th, 2003, 04:36 PM
WE WANT AN ENCORE... i think thats how u spell it..

Zaknafein
October 26th, 2003, 04:41 PM
Man Hybrid, that story almost made me cry.

pattont
October 26th, 2003, 05:10 PM
hhahahahahah tim... do you need me 2 bring you a tissue..

}{y|3ri|)
October 26th, 2003, 06:36 PM
ok ill get togther with some people and see if we cant make a film outta it.. maybe a way to make a sig aniation for me.. that be cool

pattont
October 26th, 2003, 06:56 PM
yea.. i have a question about that.. if i demo someone its in that stupid .dem format.. How do people that have demos online convert those 2 avi.. I have seen different programs taht will record whats on ur scree.. Is there a converstion from .dem - .avi??

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==