PDA

View Full Version : HALO!!!!

IamTylerDurden
October 22nd, 2003, 10:54 AM
ANYONE ELSE GONNA BE PLAYIN HALO???

NOW THAT I GOT BB BACK, I PLAYED IT TODAY ON PC ONLINE FOR THE FIRST TIME>... IT WAS AWESOME!!

SO, ANYONE ELSE PLAYIN????

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 22nd, 2003, 11:52 AM
Yep...that game rocks...I'm on level 8 (I think) where you fly through the tunnel to the bridge. I'm still trying to get across the bridge without being killed! Stupid flood...

pattont
October 22nd, 2003, 01:08 PM
I heard the the modders were going ALL the way on that game... I can't wait 2 see what comes from it... w00t!!

IamTylerDurden
October 22nd, 2003, 01:44 PM
lol tech!... im not playing single player cus i beat it on all the skills levels on xbox (yes, that means im legendary) but i have been playing multi... let me know and we will play sometime!

and yea Patton.. i agree.. the mods should be amazing!

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 22nd, 2003, 03:11 PM
TylerD,

Are the 2 versions of Halo (Xbox and PC) exactly the same?

LaTech

Omega_Prime
October 22nd, 2003, 05:58 PM
that game blows!

Omega_Prime
October 22nd, 2003, 06:00 PM
j/k i wouldnt really know but i dont think im not gonna waste money on it, i watch onji play it and wasnt very impressed with it. ill just waste my money on 3 squaresoft games, FFX-2 (ps2), FFXI (PC), FFCC (GC), and im thinking hard about buying the new Castlevania game on the ps2 made by the same peps who done syphonmy of the night.

pattont
October 22nd, 2003, 06:32 PM
ah.. i think there is a couple of different single player and multiplayer maps, i think that is the main thing..

IamTylerDurden
October 22nd, 2003, 07:35 PM
The single is the exact same yes.. there are a bunch of new MP options though... and Omega... the game owns!... like seriously!.. its amazingly fun... you may consider growing up and buying a real console as well... get yourself an xbox!.. hehehe.. seriously though.. the game is awesome!... uh huh uh huh.. i mean it did when GOY when it came out.. uh huh uh huh

IamTylerDurden
October 22nd, 2003, 07:36 PM
ok.. i cant figure out where edit is.. but the first when = win... something went wrong there though!...

Omega_Prime
October 22nd, 2003, 09:06 PM
Why in the world do i need a x-box? all it is is a weak pc and all the games on it are most likely already avalible on the pc if not they most likely will be. sorry but ill stick with sony and nintendo, that way i can play my FF games, Zelda games, and all my favorites of i love to play. im in no way disin the x-box but i have a pc that does so much more than it, i console for a very few select games.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==