PDA

View Full Version : steam down...AGAIN!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 21st, 2003, 09:53 AM
Every server I try I get a server validation failure. I see there are people plying but not very many. How do they get in when I can't?? BTW, steam blows %$*& $$)($*^ $(&%^@^ (@$&^@$(*$@ @)$&%$!@)(!_!!!!

Scott:mad

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 21st, 2003, 10:15 AM
lmao....hey wait a minute..aren't you supposed to be working?

Captain
October 21st, 2003, 10:43 AM
LoL woohooo!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Drax
October 21st, 2003, 01:14 PM
Hey CFH, RP gave me a glass of that vodka you've been going crazy about. Are you sure that isn't Ultima Floor cleaner? Only way i could drink it was to chase it with something to get the taste out of my mouth. The only thing i did think was cool about it was the bottle is nifty lookin....

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 21st, 2003, 01:42 PM
:stu peasant...go back to your Popov then. Henry, don't waste good booze on a b00n. It doesn't even HAVE a taste...like vodka is supposed to "taste."

Scott

LA_MERC_Drax
October 21st, 2003, 02:08 PM
It has a taste to me, like terpentine(or however you spell that word). IMO Grey goose is better, most of the time i drink vodka its in bloody marys.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
October 21st, 2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Drax
It has a taste to me, like terpentine(or however you spell that word). IMO Grey goose is better, most of the time i drink vodka its in bloody marys.

Grey goose is not even in the same lague as far as Vodka's go. You are a plastic bottle kinda guy right??

blondie
October 21st, 2003, 03:32 PM
I have A lot of build up bad words for steam right now
hfwkhfjkhjkhfhbfbfjwgfew[iuhfd[ew
ok feel a little better but I still cant get on.

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 21st, 2003, 04:07 PM
Actually SLingblade, Grey Goose routinely is ranked among the top ten vodkas in the world. And last I checked it didn't come in a plastic bottle, more like a $30 -$40 one.

Brandon
October 21st, 2003, 04:23 PM
Yea im getting some steam platform updating crap but nothing seems to be updating~! LAME RajinKajin : Dont laugh im COONASS

Captain
October 21st, 2003, 04:26 PM
i got my Steam Updated and everything but cant get into a game at all... Doh

Brandon
October 21st, 2003, 04:37 PM
yea mine was doing that but i just restarted and it worked and tried other servers!

Captain
October 21st, 2003, 04:42 PM
My Steam is screwed!!!! Arghhhhhhhh!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I have tried restarting and everything... It Just wont work for me :confused: :mad:

It wont even start trying to connect or anything..:mad: .. I Love Steam :blue:

{D|M}HillBillY
October 21st, 2003, 06:03 PM
LOL

JUNKY
October 21st, 2003, 09:08 PM
Captain--nice avatar. I really liked that movie -- Kina a Matrix mixed with that old book Farenheight 451 where the goverment censored everything and burned all books and contraband except what was authorized etc......

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 21st, 2003, 10:59 PM
Problem with Grey Goose is its made in France.

Scott

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==