PDA

View Full Version : Staind Concert

LA_MERC_Drax
October 14th, 2003, 05:00 PM
Anyone going to the concert tonight at ULM? Its kind of a late post to find out if anyones going that i could meet up with but, seems like a good post to rub it in that im actually going to see Staind and Sevendust :D :D :D :p: :p: :p:

Anyways, will update on how it was when i return tonight.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
October 14th, 2003, 05:24 PM
I wanted to but I am grounded... :(

SweetGirL
October 14th, 2003, 06:47 PM
Sit in the corner and face the wall, young man! ~spank spank~

LA_MERC_RiverRat
October 14th, 2003, 06:49 PM
:) -er i mean :(

idckamikaze
October 14th, 2003, 07:04 PM
You could rub it in ... if I didn't see them Sunday! Mwahahaha! ... but I did see them Sunday, so no, you can't rub it in.

LA_MERC_JESTER
October 14th, 2003, 07:59 PM
WELL, you got on that on I would have loved to have gone, but I am kinda focusing on seeing 3 doors down OCT 1st

roXet
October 14th, 2003, 08:09 PM
I'd love to go, but Monroe is too far of a drive for a Tuesday night for a concert, but I've seen them before so it'll be ok. =)

-FA- ManiacalClown
October 14th, 2003, 09:54 PM
I wouldn't go to that concert even if it was free.

LA_MERC_Drax
October 15th, 2003, 12:23 AM
Ok, back from Concert. It roxxed big time. Opening band was decent Lo Pro, then sevendust came on and tore it up. I didn't know the lead singer was black until tonight, i had heard before, but never believed it because of the type of band they are. Then Staind got on. They started with some heavy stuff, which i don't care for much, but then like 4 bad azz songs in a row(epiphany, outside, so far away, and its been awhile). Then they played some other hard stuff, some of which i liked(like the song "for you"). They came back and played Mudshovel for encore. By the end of all that, i sit here typing now because i can't say anything because my voice is completely gone. Only had general admission, was wishing towards the end that i had floor, i could went crazy down there. What coulda made this concert really rock if it wasn't on a campus, no beer sold in there :mad: :mad:
But probably for the best, cause i woulda got hammered in there and now i gotta write an english paper :( :(

OMG sweetz is still with us, was begining to wonder what she'd been up to :p: :p:

pattont
October 15th, 2003, 02:35 AM
im going 2 see nickel back, trapt, and three days grace in 9 days and 3 doors down w/ seether, and shinedown in 14 days... then a perfect circle next month... sounds like a good line up?? w00t!!!!

NoXiOuS
October 15th, 2003, 04:09 AM
if i wasnt mistaken, isnt gen. admission for the floor?
every show ive been to i had gen ad and i was on the floor
hmmmm.

LA_MERC_Drax
October 15th, 2003, 07:02 AM
Usually that is what i thought it was too nox, but this was at ULM(screwy people over there:p: ). It was 25 for gen admission, which was to sit in the stadium seating, and 28 if ya wanted to go on the floor, but you could go back and forth.

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 15th, 2003, 07:18 AM
if you could go back and forth...why would you buy $28 when you could buy $25?

LA_MERC_Drax
October 15th, 2003, 07:26 AM
Sorry to be unclear Canuck, you could only go back and forth if you paid the 28. If you paid 25, you couldn't go down to the floor, you could only sit up in the stadium seating.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
October 15th, 2003, 07:37 AM
OH MY LORD!!!!! I LOVE THE CRAP OUT OF STAIND!!!!!!! :ldm Oh man if I ever see him...j/k I missed him I always miss him :crybaby

Man I hope I see him in :rockband one day!!!!!!!!!

DL

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 15th, 2003, 08:14 AM
I'm waiting for Nov 27th....SLAYER, HATEBREED and ARCH ENEMY!
With a lil luck I can get to Shadows Fall, Killswitch Engage and Lamb of God. It's right around the same time so I'm not sure yet.

Scott

SweetGirL
October 15th, 2003, 09:53 AM
OMG sweetz is still with us, was begining to wonder what she'd been up to :p: :p: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes sir, I'm still around. Can't get rid of me that quickly! :P I have been playing Dungeon Seige lately, just for a change. We're almost done with it, so I'll be back to CS soon enough.

Glad you had a good time at the concert. I'm under "house arrest" these days.....the ole dungeon has internet access, so I'm good. lol

~SweetGirL~ (woot! post 69! :naughty)

}{y|3ri|)
October 15th, 2003, 11:04 AM
w00t w00t

hehehe

-FA- ManiacalClown
October 15th, 2003, 10:14 PM
Here's $35. Go see Pearl Jam.

(Big w00t on the APC, though, matrix. :) )

pattont
October 16th, 2003, 01:01 AM
lol.. yea.. those were some expensive tickets.. but oh well APC kicks ACE... lol...

-FA- ManiacalClown
October 16th, 2003, 06:11 PM
They're almost as good as Tool.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==