PDA

View Full Version : Beer & Tequila

LA_MERC_Drax
October 11th, 2003, 11:37 AM
OMG, just about had the worst nite ever. I took a half gallon of tequila and turned it up for about 10 secs(i sit here and get chills thinking about it). I think i saw spark out last night, not sure. If i remember right, he was hammered too. I hate those nights when you can't remember what you did, keep hearing stories that i was being an arse, but hell i can't remember. So does that mean it doesn't count? Another thing, went out with 50$, came back with 4$ and a credit card tab of 8$. :confused: :confused:

So im need some giant asprins about now, that or a bullet. O and from i can remember, i think(keyword THINK) i pretty much cursed out my ex last night, spark, maybe you can shine some light on the subject, were you at rabbs? And wanting to consult the drinking teachers here(dirge and CFH). Is it ok to throw up in the morning?

CoF
October 11th, 2003, 01:20 PM
when u go out with about 200 and come back with about 6 then come talk to me....

Redneck
October 11th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Amatures! Talk to me, Andy and Dirge about tabs. Go out with 100 cash and come back with pocket lint and phone number on the back of your 200+ bar tab. I know Andy and Dirge have done the same or better. Especially since Dirge is in NO.

}{y|3ri|)
October 11th, 2003, 08:27 PM
half of the coolest nights ive ever had.. i cant remeber..

=-p

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 12th, 2003, 07:35 AM
Your first mistake is drinking tequilla that actualy COMES in a half gallon bottle. As for throwing up....if you must, you must. Sounds like your pride and dignity were long gone before the first barf anyway....LET IT FLY!!!

Scott

LA_MERC_Spark
October 12th, 2003, 10:50 PM
I don't remember or care to remember Friday night..... too much sauce f00 me.... Now that u mention it, I kanda remember seeing you at rabbs, but that could be BS.... I woke up on the sidewalk at Steeples Glen!!! Oh... me b expert drinker...went out wit no cash, and came back wit none.....

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 12th, 2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Spark
Oh... me b expert drinker...went out wit no cash, and came back wit none.....

That just means youre a cheap bastage....

Scott:D

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 13th, 2003, 07:14 AM
Hmmm

Sounds like just one of the night's from this past weekend.

Widespread Panic show on Friday...
Wake up to leave NOLA at 8:00 AM to go tailgate at BAton Rouge... get home @ roughly 9:00 PM One case of beer and half gallon of Beam later...
Wake up for 8:00 AM to go eat breakfast and drink Bloody Mary before going to the Saints game...
Followed by an evening at MAdigan's sipping a couple of draft beers followed by a few more Cap'n Morgan's...

Yankee and I both felt that we should have had MArdi Gras beads around our necks after that weekend.. Feel like I've been beat by a stick.. Need more coffee...

Oh yeah... Money spent this weekend @ $300... ouch

LA_MERC_Spark
October 13th, 2003, 08:46 AM
CFH you b right.... 1 cheap bastage.... 2 kids + house in N.O. + house in Ruston - 1 job = cheap bastage

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 13th, 2003, 09:45 AM
:werd 1 house + 1condo + wife and 2 kids + child support + single income family = BROKE BASTAGE

Scott

LA_MERC_Spark
October 13th, 2003, 09:49 AM
sounds like we should get together and share a bottle...hehehe

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==