PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek Vrs Star Wars

}{y|3ri|)
October 9th, 2003, 09:51 AM
Top 10 Reasons Why Star Wars Characters Would Kick Butt In The Star Trek Universe

10) In the Star Wars universe, weapons rarely, if ever, are set on "stun."

9) The Enterprise needs a huge engine room with an anti-matter unit and a crew of twenty just to go into warp. The Millenium Falcon does the same thing with just R2-D2 and a Wookie.

8) After resisting the Imperial torture droid and Darth Vader, Princess Leia still looked fresh and desirable. After enduring Cardassian starvation torture, Picard looked like hell.

7) There's no such thing as the prime directive in Star Wars, so the Empire can destroy any new lifeform they come across.

6) Darth Vader could choke the entire Borg empire with one glance.

5) The Death Star doesn't care if a world is class "M" or not.

4) Luke Skywalker is not obsessed with sleeping with every alien he encounters.

3) Jabba the Hutt would eat Harry Mudd for trying to cut in on his action.

2) The Federation would have to interrupt whatever it's doing just to attempt to liberate any ship named Slave I.

1) Picard pilots Enterprise through asteroid belts at one-quarter impulse power. Han Solo floors it.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 9th, 2003, 09:58 AM
lol...But we KNOW Star Trek is based on the human race from planet earth. Star Wars humnas are a bunch of intergalactic mutts.

Scott:D

}{y|3ri|)
October 9th, 2003, 09:59 AM
we are thinking outside the box.. work with meh here

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 9th, 2003, 10:01 AM
WHat??? You don't like my intergalactic elitist attitude???....Peasant.

Scott :kiss

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 9th, 2003, 10:06 AM
Besides, Star wars has the "Shoot first, ask questions later" mentality. Star Trek is a bunch of polyester wearing hacks who only want to boff the next alien chick that comes along while "stuning" their adversaries with bad acting and horrible lines.

I crush your interfalactic elitist attitude with my ATAT's front foot.

}{y|3ri|)
October 9th, 2003, 10:12 AM
SPACE TREE HUGGERS!

LA_MERC_JESTER
October 9th, 2003, 09:47 PM
o well only in the star wars universe can you find a boy with the hots for this girl only to later find out it is his sister fathered by his arch enemy, who was led to the dark side by the leader of the free (space) world appointed by his mother's side kick with the name of JAR JAR, who was cast out of a underwater kingdom for blowing things up, saved from these robot envaders by the teacher of the evil arch enemy father dude's teacher who later goes on to be the teacher of that same boy with the hots for his sister....... I think that pretty much covers the story... I am sure you will find it all to be correct.

-FA- ManiacalClown
October 9th, 2003, 10:01 PM
wait a second...

I think bad acting and horrible lines implicates both ;)

JUNKY
October 9th, 2003, 10:04 PM
Jester--that pretty much sums it up except that you spelled "invaders" wrong LOL :jk2 :jk2 :jk2 :jk2 :jk2 :jk2 :jk2 :jk2 :jk2 :jk2 :jk2 :jk2 :jk2 :jk2 :jk2

Lt.Dan
October 9th, 2003, 10:32 PM
oh yeah well "Q" would just snap his fingers and all the new episodes would never exist. Man how I wish that was true, oh by the way I hope u all know who "Q" is, if not, he is only the most powerful being, capable of stoping time or creating it how he sees fit, so bah, he learded how to master the force in pre-k.

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 10th, 2003, 07:15 AM
star wars is real people with real problems...star trek is just fake....:)

JUNKY
October 10th, 2003, 07:18 AM
Dawson's Creek pwns u all!

}{y|3ri|)
October 10th, 2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_JUNKY
Dawson's Creek pwns u all!

someone please shoot this man..

:(

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 10th, 2003, 10:59 AM
Aw c'mon. The first 2 or 3 seasons of Dawson's Creek were good. Besides, it gave us Katie Holmes! w00t

}{y|3ri|)
October 10th, 2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge
Aw c'mon. The first 2 or 3 seasons of Dawson's Creek were good. Besides, it gave us Katie Holmes! w00t

ok hes obviously been drinking...

JUNKY
October 10th, 2003, 12:03 PM
LOL

Well everyone has to admit that the special effects on Sanford and Son were incredible.......

LA_MERC_Maverick
October 10th, 2003, 12:08 PM
LMAO!! You got that right.

Omega_Prime
October 10th, 2003, 01:15 PM
dude dawsons creek was the bomb, i watched that show since high school, i remember when pacey done his teach! i just hated the ending i always thought dawson should end up with joey! dont dis the creek man!

}{y|3ri|)
October 10th, 2003, 02:50 PM
omg make it stop make it stop.....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==