PDA

View Full Version : For those that a spoiled....

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 2nd, 2003, 09:02 AM
For you nubs that I spioled on my first visit to LA, you can now feed your need via the internet. Those of you who had it have to admit it is one of, if not THEE finest vodka you've ever had. It's cheaper now too!!!

http://www.zubrowka.net/cgi-bin/ePages.storefront/1960106631/Catalog/38336-40980

Scott

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
October 2nd, 2003, 09:19 AM
LOL, bunch of lushes, $50+ for a bottle of Vodka??

LA_MERC_Spark
October 2nd, 2003, 09:35 AM
vodka=eewwwww (had a bottle of the grey g the other night)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 2nd, 2003, 09:45 AM
Gray Goose???? GRAY GOOSE?!?!?!?! You know what country makes Gray Goose, it's the same one your avatar is pizzing on...f00.

Scott

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 2nd, 2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by -=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
LOL, bunch of lushes, $50+ for a bottle of Vodka??

Ahh, yo miss the point young grasshopper. It's not about quantity, it's about QUALITY. If you taste it, you'll understand. Almost shot the Widow a few weeks ago. She was mixing it with Dr Pepper...I was like WTF?!?!?! I went and got her a bottle of Absolut to keep her happy. Here are the links to the other fine spirits I brought with me....

http://www.jdsinglebarrel.com/default.htm

http://www.missionliquor.com/Store/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=011&PROD=000076

That's a GREAT price for the Wabo....iit's $45-$50 here.

CHEERS!!!!!

Scott

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 2nd, 2003, 10:03 AM
Oh, and for those looking for a X-mas present for CFH....

http://www.jdsinglebarrel.com/orderform.asp

Scott

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
October 2nd, 2003, 12:10 PM
Sorry I don't like Vodka that much, I like Remy XO

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 2nd, 2003, 12:25 PM
Bourbon man meself :-)

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 2nd, 2003, 12:37 PM
I drink water and juice...Cranberry juice packs quite a kick...

uuee
October 2nd, 2003, 02:52 PM
Brandy is a nice drink, although the last time I had any vodka was one of the first drinks I had. I started with a flask of jack.. that stuff had a kick from what i remember.. good stuff.

LA_MERC_Drax
October 2nd, 2003, 02:58 PM
Vodka is bad, mmkay? But beer...mmmmmmmm beer, thats a whole nother story.:drunk

-FA- Sirius
October 2nd, 2003, 03:16 PM
Root beer?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 2nd, 2003, 04:37 PM
ok nubs...drinking 101 is in session (advanced drinking will be hosted by Dirge at a later date).

Rule 1: Whatever you start with...STICK WITH! Don't switch booze in the middle of your session. Bad for the tummy, bad for the head.

Rule 2: If it costs $4.97 for a fifth...THERE'S A REASON!! It's just this side of kerosine. Bad for the tummy, VERY BAD for the head.

Rule 3: (Beer) If you can read a newspaper through a glass of it....IT AIN'T BEER! You have to drink a 5 gallon bottle to feel a buzz...Bad for the bladder. (hint) If it comes out the same color as when it went in...IT AIN'T BEER!

Rule 4: If it is refered to in commercials as a "malt beverage" and your a not a chick...DON'T DRINK IT!!!...not even if it's free. Exception: Chicks "just aren't your thing." :wig :tosser :kiss ...Bad for the testosterone levels.

Rule 5: (beer) If it smells like a dirty sweat sock when it's warm...IT'S NOT BEER! BEER should be able to be consumed ice cold or at room temperature. Bad for the nose.

Rule 6: If you need to add salt, limes, lemons or GOD FORBID other varrious fresh fruit....DON'T DRINK IT!!! You shouldn't have to change the taste to make it paletable. Nother chick thing :kiss

Rule 7: If it has ANYTHING in it other then ice....DON'T DRINK IT!! exception: non-ultra premium whiskeys and rums (JD, Crown Royal, Bacardi, Seagrams 7). Never...EVER put cola in scotch, vodka, tequilla, cognac or gin. Never...EVER...EVER put ANYTHING but ice in ultra-premiums (Gentleman Jack, Single Barrel, Capt Morgan Private Stock etc).

Rule 8: Don't drink and drive...duh!

Scott :d:

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 2nd, 2003, 04:47 PM
Killians and Guiness are the only two real beers....IMHO.

LA_MERC_Drax
October 2nd, 2003, 05:25 PM
LOL CFH, love the rules, but i gotta argue with one. Rule number 3, my dr. has already told me to drink 2 beers a day for my kidneys, because i have a family history of kidney stones and i've had a case with them already, but not serious. Drinking more beer just flushes out my kidneys even better, so it works for me :blue:

pattont
October 2nd, 2003, 05:54 PM
hmmm this is a c00 thread.. cept i didn't hear nething about how good southpaw light was.. its probably the best beer out there.. $9.99 for a suitcase and its better than Bud Light anydays.. If you prefer "meal in a bottle" drink guiness or Killians.. w00t!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 2nd, 2003, 05:55 PM
Drax...it says for a "fifth." You know, a 750ml bottle...that's a hard alcohol rule....nub.

Scott:p:

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 2nd, 2003, 07:11 PM
HA HA -- good drinking lesson Scott - agreed on all counts!

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 2nd, 2003, 09:08 PM
Killian's is a poor excuse for an Irish beer. It is brewed in Golden, CO, based on George Killian Lett's recipe (yes, by Coors). Guiness is good, but only on draught from a pub that serves a lot of Guiness a night and best from a hand pump. The best beer IMHO is Paulaner Heffeweisen with (Yes, CfH, it is true with wheat beers :O) a lemon. Second to that is either fresh Carlsberg Lager or Heineken on draft in Amsterdam.

Other than a few technicalities, CfH has some good guidelines for you nubs. As he stated, I will elaborate on the advanced course at a later date. ;)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 2nd, 2003, 09:45 PM
See...that's why Dirge is doing the ADVANCED class. Heff beers are the SOLE exception to the fruit rule. I did miss a rule though...

Rule 9: If the word "light" appears in the name...it ain't "real" beer.

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 2nd, 2003, 09:53 PM
for a beer primer... I did this one a little while back

http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5159&highlight=beer

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==